When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Suits, Shirts, & Style

TWP

If memory serves me correct Twotone has probably one of the best wrist shots showing his bigbang and lovely dress shirt. My quick shot this morning before heading off for family pictures. Nothing like some of the ones i have seen.

Hey TT, you got any new ones for us?

I think Camel Hair and Rose gold go well.

So come on lets see your dress shots please!

Camel--HBRG.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

What a WONDERFUL thread this is, for any of us ladies viewing it -- not sure why I missed it when it came out. It's the equivalent, for me, of Tech's Gina Lollobrigida avatar. I could look at these photos for hours.

Congratulations to all the gentlemen who posted, looking smart and spiffy. You clean up well! :lol:

And now, I have to come up with the goods. I have no suit, of course, but I do have a ballgown, Jimmy Choo high heels, and a Judith Leiber cocktail purse.

judith-leiber-heart-snake-miniaudiere.jpg

Let's hope I am well enough for the Palm Beach New Year's ball, so I can take a shot for this thread. :)

Victoria

Your station suggest that you would have at least one shot with you in a business suit or formal attire ;)

It's been years since I've been gainfully employed, but I DO actually have a few of those mannish-styled business suits, that women are supposed to wear in the world of banking and finance.

I hated them. They made look like this:

hillarytraida1ts5.jpg

:lol:

Okay, okay, okay... this is how we do it in Alaska. Windproof polar fleece, Carhartts and a Superman 990 dive watch.

I can happily report that the watch survived the campout! Subzero temps are no problem at all. :tu:

Piker! :p

Here are the lads from Top Gear during their Polar Special, showing you the gear you should have on, including watches.

clarksonmayanoraksgo8.jpg

clarksonmaywatchay8.jpg

ranulffiennespz0.jpg

That's Sir Ranulf Fiennes (legend) fittingly showing off an old-fashioned Rolex Explorer, I think. And on a Zulu strap. ;)

P.S.: Just kidding, Nanuq. You look quite wonderful. I'm glad Alaskans haven't fallen for all that The North Face style crap, like I have...

Okay, okay, okay... this is how we do it in Alaska. Windproof polar fleece, Carhartts and a Superman 990 dive watch.

I can happily report that the watch survived the campout! Subzero temps are no problem at all. :tu:

happy_scoutmaster.jpg

Considering most business is done in Alaska's great outdoors your attire is suiting :p

Edited by TWP