When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Aquatimer Slevin Review

eunomians

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll take a wristshot this afternoon.

The crown screws in nicely. It's easy to screw and the action is smooth (this sounds like I'm talking about something else, doesn't it?)

Perhaps I got lucky with my dial, the lume application is perfect. I assume that image compression and crystal refraction might make the lume look crooked or uneven in my pics.

In regards to the subdials: they are not shiny. One of the pics I took shows them reflecting light. I posted that pic in an attempt to display the tiny concentric circles design of the subdials.

The dial looks genuine. It is flawless.

Could this be classified as a Super Rep? I'm inclined to say that my example on my wrist here appears to be one. The watch appears to be genuine. The heft, exacting degree(s) of total attention to tiny details, overall finish, etc... make it superb - fresh out the box. Members here might disagree with me. Remember this thread reflects my personal opinion. But for those that know me, you can expect me to have some pretty high standards :crazy:

Will all of them be Super Reps? Perhaps not as I am sure that there will be varying degrees of QC issues with some of these watches. There are so many little details that can be screwed up, such as marker/lume application, the dreaded Day/Date alignment, rotating inner bezel issues, movement issues, etc... Will yours be 'perfect' straight from the package you get in the mail? Again, luck of the draw will determine this.

Recall the 3717 when it first came out? I got an EL special from his first batch. The watch was excellent. Later on, shoddy examples began to emerge.

We will find out how the QC issues turn out. I can tell you though that if you order one that is dropshipped, you will most likely face sh

Looks like no double AR in the photos?

That true?

If so the collectors need to update there pages right away and take down the DOUBLE AR from the descriptions.

Great looking watch E... Whats the lume like on this? i might have missed it when reading, i know the CD 06 has a prety good lume stock, and because this is the same except for black and lack of "CD" on the front, i would hope its the same...

And im contacting Angus right now.

Cheers

I felt in love with this watch, especially after I tested one gen on my wrist a couple of weeks a go.

It seams it just needs the right DW! B)

I'm going to get one AT for sure and this means that I will also produce the DW for sure.

Any idea where I can see how to reproduce the right fonts?

How many of you guys would be interested in getting the DW?

--

Lello.

Edited by lello

8ej4ai9.jpg

lello just get the ETA day/date wheels BLACK from oferi etc.....They are a perfect match..!!! Im sure anyone who has a pair, can compare it to the gen and let you know that they are a exact match...!!! here is a pic of the gen to compare the fonts...anyone who has a pair on day/date wheels on hand can chime in...and confirm it..