When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Bentley

djtimodj

looking into buying a breitling bentley from PT, any one got one or could tell me if its worth getting??

its only £75 shipped?

what do you guys think ?

Well you know how some people have issues with the 7750... but of course you could find a BB with a 7750b1, i think the newer ones come with them.. More stabile version... Not so sure, but maybe you check on it. Do a little research, as we used to say on the old RWG and surely they do now. Do the research! ;) Anyways I dont trust the 7750s, just yet. Although the PAM 196 is really juicy.. but i think they got a 7753 for that.. Ohh man this RWG business is getting me all syked up again!!! :Jumpy:

Anyways I think if you can't show for the money, then dont get a BB.. Too flashy, way too flashy... but hey its your money, your taste, your face... I honestly think its a nice watch, and 75pounds.. about 90 euros... I guess thats alright... Especially if its from Precious Time, very reputable dealer! Can't go wrong there!

Ask some others or wait for more answers!

Hope that helped... somehow, haha.. cheers

Viennawatch :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Edited by Viennawatch

I have not seen the watch you are referencing, but for only 75 pounds, I doubt it is the new 7750 model, which seems to be going for at least twice that amount. If it is the new 7750 model...jump on it (or tell me where I can find it at that price)

looking into buying a breitling bentley from PT, any one got one or could tell me if its worth getting??

its only £75 shipped?

what do you guys think ?

I recommend you to always contact the seller and to ask information detailed on the product that desires to purchase.

If you are not convinced you ask a photo of the particular ones.

The new one is over 300 bucks. I have one sitting at the post office today. It looks much better in the photos but I will let you know how it is in hand. A good friend has the gen (although a slightly different version) so I will see if I can do a side by side for weight/size too.

Cheers,

CM

The one you refering to is the non chrono version with asian 21jewel movement.

The 7750 is even more.

I am only going to stock the 7750 once the back is corrected. Currently the factories producing them have spelt switzerland wrong.

I am getting updated models soon.

PT

Edited by Precious Time aka PT

Thanks for the replys guys, thanks to PT as well for trying to get the new case back. My mate in work has just had a mate come back from vetnam with a lot of reps, i asked to see the BB which he said was a very good rep! how wrong was he, pins in brecelet not screws alloy wheel design case back non-working torbillion in face it was a pill of poo! i showed him my Ti chrono avenger and he could not beleave the quality! this watch was also from PT. Thanks Tim.