When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Group Buy... Massive Reductions...!

Guest TTK

Yeah....well....no fix or soup from me.....I don't do drugs....only GMT's and Yachties....and if you feel the same whenyou lose a $75 watch VS a $7000 one.....you need to be taking some drugs.....reality pills......!

Edited by TTK

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Neil, thanks for the reply to some of the comments. It was just what some people needed.

I can only speak for myself, but I can say I never assumed that my watch to be here by now. I only hoped that a response would come from you as to if it would be this month, next month, or 6 months before it was sent out. The only reason I asked in the first place is because you stated you were not able to get the watches you thought you were and they happened to be the watch I ordered. The lack of stock is not your fault, I understand the nature of these things. You did let us GMT buyers know that you were not able to source enough pieces, and even went as far as to try and "buy back" a peice from one of the lucky members who did recieve one. Those are the kinds of things that a great supplier does to make his customers happy. You went out of your way to bring us this group buy, and if you ever have another, I woud still participate in a heart beat. You are a good dealer. You source good watches. If something goes south, you make it right. It is why I hold you in such high regard.

Please do not hesitate in contacting me with information regarding my order, wether it be good or bad. I am in this with you until the deal is complete. I hope this does not come accross as nagging or complaining, I am just trying to converse with a dealer I trust will make it all right. I hope all is well with you and yours. I look forward to the resolve of this deal, as well as to all of our future dealings.

P.S. I want to thank you for any extra gift that may come with my gmt. I do appreciate it.

Just as an FYI, my watch arrived last Saturday (northeast US). I haven't had a chance to open it yet as I'm out of town for work. But since I'm going to be out of town for another week, minimum, I had my wife send it to me. I should have it by Tuesday or Wednesday.

SR

Did you use EMS or registered email? I'm in the northeast US and I haven't received mine.

@Barbosa....yours is already in the UK.....just waiting on confirmation of being sent fromUK.....please be patient...and remember also that CNY applies in Thailand here just as much as it does in China.....just be patient....!

Any confirmation that the package was shipped from the UK?

TTK - Today I received a watch from you. Unfortunately it is not the watch I ordered in the group buy. It is a good watch and I will accept it for the money I sent you. I am still interested in purchasing the watch I ordered from you. Please let me know how to order the watch I originally specified.

Thank you,

Dave

pizza, how is the watch different? bezel color? dial? or a totally different watch... very interesting

I ordered a GMT II and I received a black Sub. If anyone received a GMT II and they ordered a black Sub I will exchange mine with you. Let me know.

I thought only GMT I were available for the group buy. I am sure that someone here will snap up the sub if you dont want it. is it vintage or modern?

I will keep what I received but I would like to receive the GMT I ordered. The sub is a good rep. The edges of the strap are sharp but that can be fixed with some 600 grit sandpaper wrapped around a toothpick.