When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Group Buy... Massive Reductions...!

Guest TTK

I tried to put a Xmas special deal together....but unfortunately my supplier wasn't up for it at the time.....so after further negotiations.......I've persuaded him to do a one-off for the 'January Sales'.....I'd like to present it for your consideration...so please let me know if it has legs...if not and I cannot get enough subscribers…..I’ll thank you for your interest.!

Based on a group buy of 40 units......20x of which I will allocate to RWG members and 20x of which I will allocate to Repgeeks members.....pick any Noobmariner....from the 16610 or 16610 LV.....to Yachtmaster.....or vintage Comex....DRSD.....etc...........fully inspected and shipped by Registered Air Mail....7-14 days delivery.....cost will be in my local currency.....2600 Thai baht.....which at today’s rate of 33.16 Thb is equivalent to $78.00 US.....Total.

Normal price: $125.00Group Buy price : $78.00 ( approx…..may vary on day of rate calculation )

Customs and postal theft guarantee is included......as is my TGA against 'dead’ or faulty items.

The offer is based on me ordering 40 units.....so I need to have 20x orders from each board.....if I don't achieve the target of 40 units.....NO items will be sold.....HOWEVER I WLL OBVIOUSLY SUPPLY BASED ON UNEQUAL NUMBERS FROM EITHER BOARD.....JUST THAT 40X ITEMS MUST BE ORDERED....!

I do not require anything up front prior to the order.....other than an open commitment expressed on the board....so....no backing out....if you post your name as a group buy member....you MUST proceed....NO EXCUSES......!

For EU customers.....items can be 'routed' via the UK to avoid Customs problems.....this is an additional service with additional cost at $12.00

All payments will be either by Moneygram....WU....or in the UK....Direct Deposit to my account.

All payments will be made in Thai baht....and fixed at 2600 Baht...any currency variations will have to be accounted for at time of payment.....!

ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE WITHIN 48 HOURS OF GROUP BUY CLOSE DATE.

For details of currency conversions.....please visit..!

http://corporate.visa.com/pd/consumer_serv...SD&rate=0.0

The rates shown at this site are different from www.xe.com etc .....because they are an 'onshore' rate....as opposed to’ offshore' which is always higher.....the rate expressed at the Visa site is more akin to your local bank rate.

I hope and trust that this appeals....it's a great opportunity for new members to acquire the legendary Noobmariner....and also a great opportunity for senior members to acquire one as perhaps a gift for Dad or siblings.....!

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE VINTAGE SUBS WILL ALL COME ON STEEL RIVETTED BRACELETS....NOT THE NATO STRAP AS SHOWN......![/b]

RULES1. ONLY ONE ITEM PER CUSTOMER.....NO EXCEPTIONS.....!

2. NO CHANGING HORSES IN MID-STREAM

3. ALL PAYMENT METHODS MUST BE SORTED IN ADVANCE…IF YOU HAVE NOT SORTED OUT AN ACCOUNT OR HOW YOU WILL PAY ON THE FIRST DAY…..YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DO IT ON THE LAST….AS A RESULT THE GROUP BUY WILL COLLAPSE…..BEAR IT IN MIND.

4. PLEASE POST YOUR FORUM I.D. IN THIS POST TO BE INCLUDED IN THE GROUP BUY……..COPY THE POST ABOVE YOU AND INSERT YOUR NAME.

5. ALL ITEMS WILL BE SECURED AT THE SAME TIME….NO SHIPPING IN ADVANCE OF ANYONE ELSE’S ORDER.

6. ONCE 20X ORDERS ARE PLACED…..THE GROUP BUY WILL CLOSE.7. THIS WILL NOT BE AN ONGOING GROUP BUY……ONE TIME ONLY….AFTER THIS GROUP BUY…..PRICE WILL REVERT TO AS BEFORE.

074_075_090UNHOLYTRIUMVIRATE.jpg074ROLEXSUBMARINERWBM1.jpg074ROLEXSUBMARINERWBM6A.jpg074ROLEXSUBMARINERWBM6B.jpg07416610A.jpgSUBONSTRAW.jpg075LV1A.jpg075LVSUBMARINERH.jpg075LVSUBMARINERB.jpg090YACHTMASTER2.jpg090YACHTMASTER3.jpg090YACHTMASTER4.jpg108ROLEXVINTAGEGMT1.jpg108ROLEXVINTAGEGMT4.jpg375ROLEXCOMEXNATO1.jpg375ROLEXCOMEXNATO2.jpg

Cornerstone in for 1x......just don't know which one....:lol:

Edited by TTK

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here's my post from the first thread - complete with the edit...

Well, we can't have RepGeeks making RWG look bad can we? :p

Chalk THREE down for cornerstone. :D

[EDIT: duh, just read the 'one per customer' - it's one for me, one to a rellie, different address = 2; he'd be up for a third but it's no skin off my nose either way]

My order: 1 x LV 075

His order: 1 x LV 075 (+ 1 x Comex, if possible)- separate customer, different address.

107 visits and only 8 orders? C'mon guys, for this price, buy the damn watch and sell it to a buddy. Or just give it to a family member. When are you going to have the opportunity to buy a TTK Noobmariner from TTK himself for this kind of deal? With his stellar service and QC, this is a great deal not to be missed.

Without RWG's member help, this wont get off the ground. I have one on order on the Geek already or I would get one here as well.

@TTK

Hi TTK

Can i also pay using bank transfer. I live in Switzerland and i dont know how i can transfer money with moneygram or WU. We cant make this onlinel So if possible to pay using bank transfer i would like:

Username:

itseme

Order:

1x DRSD

1x Submariner Green

Edited by itseme

Again since you will accept payment into your UK account and route through UK, I'm in - not really a Rolex guy but this is an amazing deal. I don't know anything about Rolexes, but will probably go for a Yachtmaster since that looks the nicest of the ones you have pictured.

I thought I'd help you out with the list since that's what you requested in your post but no one seems to have done it so far. :)

1. Cornerstone
  2. nelly
  3. HikeUSA
  4. jetrigger
  5. redbird
  6. w.genzo
  7. its_urabus
  8. itseme
  9. sbob
  10. PAMman
  11. yogi
  12. Hyster
  13. Dilliam
  14. musicale
Edited by musicale

hey ttk, save you some hassle, here is the RWG list as it stands....

(musicale-And to add to the simplicity...was about to do this and you beat me to it so i thought we could colaborate ;) )

1. Cornerstone = LV 075 + LV 075 for his friend

2. nelly = YM

3. HikeUSA = GMT Master(108) + DRSD (i assume he will have to choose 1)

4. jetrigger = 090 YM

5. redbird = Comex

6. w.genzo = 16610LV Noob

7. its_urabus = GMT Master

8. itseme = DRSD + Submariner Green (I assume he will have to choose 1)

9. sbob = Sub all Black(074)

10. PAMman = YM

11. yogi = Noob 074 + GMT 108 ( I assume he will have to choose 1)

12. Hyster = Noob 074

13. Dilliam = Green Sub

14. musicale = YM

could people copy this list into further requests to save him some hassle

I am in for one black Noobmariner 074, will pay by Moneygram.

Excellent offer, TTK! :)

2. nelly = YM

3. HikeUSA = GMT Master(108) + DRSD (i assume he will have to choose 1)

4. jetrigger = 090 YM

5. redbird = Comex

10. PAMman = YM

12. Hyster = Noob 074

13. Dilliam = Green Sub

14. musicale = YM

15. chrgod = Sub 074

2. nelly = YM

3. HikeUSA = GMT Master(108) + DRSD (i assume he will have to choose 1) - If I have to choose, make it GMT Master (108) Will pay via MG - Thanks Neil!

4. jetrigger = 090 YM

5. redbird = Comex

10. PAMman = YM

12. Hyster = Noob 074

13. Dilliam = Green Sub

14. musicale = YM

15. chrgod = Sub 074

2. nelly = YM

3. HikeUSA = GMT Master(108) + DRSD (i assume he will have to choose 1) - If I have to choose, make it GMT Master (108) Will pay via MG - Thanks Neil!

4. jetrigger = 090 YM

5. redbird = Comex

10. PAMman = YM

12. Hyster = Noob 074

13. Dilliam = Green Sub

14. musicale = YM

15. chrgod = Sub 074

16. Burley1= LV & Comex (if only 1 make it the LV)

Edited by burley1

TTK, would it be to much hassle to post a pic of the watches available, ie DRSD and the 'etc' part if there are others, just so the 'rolex noobs' can decide which 'noob'mariner they prefer :)

2. nelly = YM

4. jetrigger = 090 YM

5. redbird = Comex

9. sbob = Sub all Black(074) or DSRD...still deciding

10. PAMman = YM

12. Hyster = Noob 074

13. Dilliam = Green Sub

14. musicale = YM

15. chrgod = Sub 074

TTK removed my post on repgeek and have added my name to this list

2. nelly = YM

4. jetrigger = 090 YM

5. redbird = Comex

9. sbob = Sub all Black(074) or DSRD...still deciding

10. PAMman = YM

12. Hyster = Noob 074

13. Dilliam = Green Sub

14. musicale = YM

15. chrgod = Sub 074

17. Ajoesmith= GMT & other if possible