When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Breitling Superocean Heritage released by Silix

piratedzeus

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Specs of the Genuine:

"In 2007 Breitling introduced the latest evolution of its Superocean - the Superocean Heritage diver's watch. The initial Breitling Superocean was released back in 1957. It represented a diver's watch housed in a monohull case and provided with armored glass that guaranteed 200-meter water resistance, a real technical accomplishment at that time.

The Breitling Superocean was developed specially for professional and military divers, including special troops. The Breitling watch model soon became highly demanded among those who enjoyed leisure diving. Over time, the Breitling watch company has enriched this iconic watch line with innovative models. The line presently comprises simple as well as chronograph versions of the Breitling Superocean characterized by 500-meter, 1,500-meter and even 2,000-meter water resistance.

Every new generation of Breitling Superocean watch models feature improved technical characteristics and are praised for supreme functionality and readability.

You will find the new Breitling Superocean Heritage available in two case diameters - 38 and 46 mm. The case of the Breitling watch boasts 200-meter water-resistance. The timepiece has been created to offer maximum sturdiness, functionality and reliability to become a perfect timekeeping companion for adventures in the depths of the sea. The big-sized hands together with the triangular-shaped hour hand are meant to offer easy and precise time-reading even under reduced light conditions.

The hands and hour-markers are covered by luminescent coating to provide superb visibility when the wearer of the Breitling watch finds himself in the dim light at great sea depths. The domed sapphire crystal is glare-proof on both sides. The unidirectional rotating bezel incorporates a 120-tooth system. The brand's watchmakers opted for the bezel's fluted profile, and the over-sized crown to simplify handling.

In the heart of the the Breitling Superocean Heritage there operates a mechanical self-winding movement operating at a frequency of 28800 vibrations per hour, with precision guaranteed by the COSC chronometer-certification.

The Superocean Heritage offers the choice between two new originally-designed straps. The first version of the strap is represented by the Ocean Classic woven steel bracelet . It is based upon the unusual aesthetic appeal of the initial Superocean model. The strap creates a distinctive contrast with the plain surfaces of the watch's dial and bezel. The bracelet special for its elegance and comfort of wearing, is provided with a folding clasp for easy handling. With help of the new screw system the wearer of the Breitling watch can make it shorter or longer if it is necessary.

The Ocean Racer rubber strap features circular perforations that remind racing straps of the 1960s. Accompanied by the strap, Breitling Superocean Heritage acquires a special sporty charm. The Ocean Racer rubber strap has been created in three color variations to match the colors of the dial and bezel – blue, bronze and black.

The strap is provided with a newly developed folding clasp with lateral pushbuttons providing utmost comfort and security. The Ocean Racer strap is also equipped with an exclusive extension system for improving the comfort of wearing. It allows the watch's wearer to loosen the strap a few millimeters, when for example it is really hot."

...and

"Superocean H

post-106-1201036615_thumb.jpg

I just saw the new Heritage (received my Bentley 6.75 from silix a few days ago BTW...) and felt in love immediately. I curious wether the dials are just available in brown and blue. I'd go for the black if available. This watch might be in the same league as my beloved SOSF!

Brown and blue dial colours are way off... clasp is totally incorrect (not engraved) and crown is too round, case back ... stay tuned ;) ... Patience

GENUINE PICS

post-2172-1201139212_thumb.jpg ..... correct straps and bracelet (woven steel) wonder if they will rep this..would be cool

post-2172-1201139246_thumb.jpg

post-2172-1201139724_thumb.jpg

post-2172-1201139754_thumb.jpg... big difference in the genuine crown

post-2172-1201139793_thumb.jpg .. quite a difference **** correct measurements are 46 mm and 38 mm

post-2172-1201139830_thumb.jpg ... Breitling emblem is not engraved

post-2172-1201140087_thumb.jpg.... another view of the crown

IMHO.. i would see what the replication made with the genuine copy will look like, i'd like the divers strap and the woven steel .. leather is the same as SOSF..