When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ultimate Wife Watch

cleo5555

Hey Cleo, you have a very strange AVITAR...whats up with that??? God hates no one...and the last I heard he really doesn't give a $hi% about bacon!

Shive

Nobody told you about bacon? :o

69247-33044.jpg

69247-33045.jpg

69247-33046.jpg

69247-33047.jpg

:lol:

It's a photoshop gag.

I have to say, I don't like this watch at all - looks like something a 12 year old girl would buy. Just one opinion though.

Cheers! :lol:

I bought my wife a panerai, she loves it and it allows me to buy what I like so all is good.

And how anyone can say pork/bacon is bad I dont know.

Pork and bacon must have been created by god first, he then was clever enough to find an animal to put it in so that only half the world would eat it!!!! tough [censored] for the rest of the workld who does not eat pork!

Thinking about changing that avatar, wouldnt want to offend anyone.....

how about this post-551-1150516706_thumb.jpg

Really folks 3 ct of diamonds and simi precious stones does not get near the beach , Opera , Ballet, Jazz fest ,Napa Valley dinner , maybe.

Its more jewerly than watch, but never underestimate the attraction of Women to shiny objects.

If anyone gave this to a 12 year old girl they would be doing the perp walk in no time flat.

post-551-1150517824_thumb.jpg

post-551-1150516775_thumb.jpg

post-551-1150516872_thumb.jpg

post-551-1150517002_thumb.jpg

Thinking about changing that avatar, wouldnt want to offend anyone.....

how about this post-551-1150516706_thumb.jpg

Really folks 3 ct of diamonds and simi precious stones does not get near the beach , Opera , Ballet, Jazz fest ,Napa Valley dinner , maybe.

Its more jewerly than watch, but never underestimate the attraction of Women to shiny objects.

If anyone gave this to a 12 year old girl they would be doing the perp walk in no time flat.

post-551-1150517824_thumb.jpg

NICEEEE .....a watch forum discussion become a politic and insulting forum...how cool is that ?? :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown: