When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Test: Silix’ Breitling Aeromarine Superocean H

Seadweller4000

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Thats a great review. I have being wanting to buy a gen for a while now, and I first saw this watch on the Silix prime site. It was a tough decision to spend such a lot of money on the gen when the rep is so good, but sometimes you have to follow the heart not the head. The mesh bracelet reallly gets peoples attention, this really is a striking watch in reallife.

One of my colleagues at work was goijg to buy a navitimer gen, and I showed him the heritage. The git went and bought exactly the same as me. We are in adjacent offices, they will be calling us the Breitling boys!

Anyway, here are a couple of pics. I had a lots of trouble sourcing the gen. They are now on 13 weeks lead timje from the factory!

SuperoceanHeritage46-14.jpg

SuperoceanHeritage46-05.jpg

SuperoceanHeritage46-04.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Thats a great review. I have being wanting to buy a gen for a while now, and I first saw this watch on the Silix prime site. It was a tough decision to spend such a lot of money on the gen when the rep is so good, but sometimes you have to follow the heart not the head. The mesh bracelet reallly gets peoples attention, this really is a striking watch in reallife.

One of my colleagues at work was goijg to buy a navitimer gen, and I showed him the heritage. The git went and bought exactly the same as me. We are in adjacent offices, they will be calling us the Breitling boys!

Anyway, here are a couple of pics. I had a lots of trouble sourcing the gen. They are now on 13 weeks lead timje from the factory!

hey Steve and faults you can see in the rep?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest watches724buy

it look good picture and good post,the watches have two factory copy it ,it have set up in three difference movement

one is new swiss eta 2824 the price is about 250usd

another is second hand eta 2824 movement the price is 180usd

the rest is set up,asia 2813 ,21J auto THE PRICE IS 100USD

it look good picture and good post,the watches have two factory copy it ,it have set up in three difference movement

one is new swiss eta 2824 the price is about 250usd

another is second hand eta 2824 movement the price is 180usd

the rest is set up,asia 2813 ,21J auto THE PRICE IS 100USD

Say "Good Night Gracie"

smokinggun3490426dje1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Great review, thanks.

Does anyone know if Silix has these in stock? I have tried emailing him and he said he was waiting for new buckles. Anyone got one recently from him?

Hi I received mine yesterday, but without the rubber strap. Silix told me there was a problem with the new buckle and he would post the strap when he received the new batch. I wasn't that bothered because I had bought a gen mesh strap.

I can't stop looking at it. I highly recommend it.

• 1 month later...

It might seem weird that I bump this review but as I just received a SOH I read it again and ...WOW :victory:

It's a very very nice watch and I love it so far.

But what is even nicer is to have members like SD4K to review it so well.

B, if you're around, thanks for your contribution :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I'm missing you.

Cheers

Stephane