When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TTK's Status on RWG

TwoTone

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno, Sam. If I was one of the people who had been waiting for 6+ MONTHS for a watch that had already been paid for, I think the word "scammer" might have crossed my lips a time or two, as well.

Peepshow,

I am one of the people that have an open point, about a watch, for more than 6 months, for different circustances. I a do not think he is a scammer.

Peepshow,

I am one of the people that have an open point, about a watch, for more than 6 months, for different circustances. I a do not think he is a scammer.

Agreed, sam. I don't believe Neil is a scammer, either. However after months of waiting for a watch that was already paid for, I would be tempted to use the word. Let me be perfectly clear, I don't know of anyone out there that didn't eventually get their watch (maybe not the original watch ordered, but a watch, still) at some point. After months of waiting I would start to wonder, though....

I know I'm a little late to the party, I've watching it from afar on RWI but good job Admin/Mod Staff. You did the right thing. Who needs the caustic personality anyway.

@Ken who is this r11 character anyway? Does he think everyone is lying? Oh BTW there is no conspiracy between RWI and RWG of that you can be assured. Mutual respect yes, collusion no.

Sean K

3. It's Neil posting under a friends account and is attempting the damage control/spin himself.

I'm replying to you about this, Peepshow, because the others who have been suggesting this might take it the wrong way.

I think it's ludicrous and insulting to cast aspersions about R11co being TTK.

The former has been a member here since the board first began. I'm sure the Mod Team would've looked their IPs up, and banned one or the other for duplicate accounts, if they were the same person. If not then, certainly now.

Can't people see that even a black sheep can have loyal friends?

Guest uzername

Funny thread...

I just love TT|<'s rants... my favorite misquote

"it's F#$^*ng watch no one ever died waiting on a watch"

As long as there are watches TTK will be there somewhere so there are plenty of other places to find him...

I just hope there is enough time to kill that I keep collecting...

^

<>

\/

Guest uzername

With the myriad of proxy servers out there why would anyone ban an IP range it is ludicrous to think that a retired solder and Private investigator would not have knowledge to log in any time he pleaases. The other question is a moral question... about how much to you want to mess with someone before they turn you in? Or worse make your identity public and reate other issues...

I'm sure the Mod Team would've looked their IPs up, and banned one or the other for duplicate accounts, if they were the same person. If not then, certainly now.

^

<>

\/

Threats...schmetz

You remember the story of the scorpion and the duck? The scorpion rides a duck to get across the river? The scorpion promises not to sting the duck but then does anyway halfway across. The duck asks him why when they were both most certainly going to die now. The scorpion shrugs and says,

its what they do!

Quite.

I'm sad about this situation for the Mod Team, because of past friendships. But if you didn't see this coming, then, what can one say. And if one trusted him with intimate info, yipes...

I wasn't kidding when I said earlier, Nemo me impune lacessit. That's Scotland's motto -- No one attacks me with impunity.

EDIT: Wikipedia says:

Scots translation

In the Scots language, the motto is often rendered as "Wha daur meddle wi me?"[2] which, in standard English, literally means "Who dares meddle with me?".

I like this thread!

It's better than The Shortest Thread Ever!

Now, @Narikaa: :)

I spent my tender and formative years in a Housing Project in Chicago. :bones:

Attack them (in any form) :bicycle:

They retaliated (massively) :blowup:

If at a distance....verbally :bleh:

At arms reach ..... usually with something edged: :angry2:

They would (literally) cut your ding-dong off. :stretcher:

I saw this happen. :o

Its what they did! :huh:

But hey, I learned not to do it. :g:

A bit of discernement goes a long way.... :nono:

Funny thread...

I just love TT|<'s rants... my favorite misquote

"it's F#$^*ng watch no one ever died waiting on a watch"

As long as there are watches TTK will be there somewhere so there are plenty of other places to find him...

I just hope there is enough time to kill that I keep collecting...

Well... who are you?

I'm replying to you about this, Peepshow, because the others who have been suggesting this might take it the wrong way.

I think it's ludicrous and insulting to cast aspersions about R11co being TTK.

The former has been a member here since the board first began. I'm sure the Mod Team would've looked their IPs up, and banned one or the other for duplicate accounts, if they were the same person. If not then, certainly now.

Can't people see that even a black sheep can have loyal friends?

Vic, I didn't imply that r11co wasn't a real person, I said it was possible that Neil was logging in with r11co's credentials since Neils acct is locked down. ;) Those are two very different things, no? If I had a best mate that I felt was wrongly banned, I would be tempted to login with my account and post "his side" of the story... Perhaps my morals are just a bit more flexible than the average Joe?

BTW, did you get my PM?

Thanks!

This Thread has run its course...

The community can take what they will from it...

I suppose you can call our Founder & Admin a liar if you choose...

Buy into the JFK conspiracy theory...

Or simply take the two below quotes at face value...

One thing's for sure...

TTK is no longer a member of this community...

And that won't be changing anytime soon...

And if you truly feel in your heart that T has lied to you...

Then I suppose there is no reason for you to support this Forum...

Either in financial support, or content...

Sad day if you ask me...

Not because TTK has been Banned - he earned that...

But because with all the years, hard work, and his own dollars out of pocket...

T's integrity has been questioned...

Not only by some of the members who have benefited greatly from his sacrifice...

But by those who have served along side him...

To those who call this place home...

I say go start a new Thread about your newest piece...

To those who don't...

I say go find a place you do...

TT

Due to ongoing performance issues, culminating in the group buy, your admin team had reached a decision to suspend TTk