When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is This Real?

warbody

Hi guys

Im starting this topic just to ask ... Is this rolex real ? the owner is the friend of a friend :p

PS : The DJ in the back is Danny Tenaglia .. During a performance in Santo Domingo .Dominican Republic 06.17.06

Edited by warbody

Guest Sql_pl

Looks like it is.

The triangles on the bezel are really close to the edge on this one.

But I am not sure about the SELs...

Maybe a Franken?

Edited by Sql_pl

Im starting this topic just to ask ... Is this rolex real ? the owner is the friend of a friend :p

I don't know about the watch, but there's something off with the pic. Something screams faked to me, and I don't know if it's the super-loose strap or the paper bag sleeves.

I don't know about the watch, but there's something off with the pic. Something screams faked to me, and I don't know if it's the super-loose strap or the paper bag sleeves.

:lol::lol::lol:

Yes, walzing up to the door of an AD and pressing the buzzer dressed in paper clothes tends to have the effect of them calling the police in my experience.... :p

I wonder what the original poster hopes to gain by asking if we can spot his friend-of-a-friend-obviously-someone-famous-no-really-you've-heard-of-him's genuine Explorer as a genuine, apart from frottage points.

The WiS on the board won't bother as they don't need to prove themselves and find it insulting to be tested, so you'll just get a bunch of people saying "I don't know".

It's genuine, the FoaF is a pseudo-celebrity or something, move on.

I wonder what the original poster hopes to gain by asking if we can spot his friend-of-a-friend-obviously-someone-famous-no-really-you've-heard-of-him's genuine Explorer as a genuine, apart from frottage points.

The WiS on the board won't bother as they don't need to prove themselves and find it insulting to be tested, so you'll just get a bunch of people saying "I don't know".

It's genuine, the FoaF is a pseudo-celebrity or something, move on.

Calm down ! i was just asking .... ! or ....

:angry:

Calm down ! i was just asking .... ! or ....

:angry:

But you already know the answer, no?

Edit to add: If you don't know, you should tell us and then we can try to help. If this is the case, I apologise, but it seems like it's another in the long line of 'test the geeks' that never really works. We've seen this a lot and it never proves anything, sorry.

Edited by Pugwash

But you already know the answer, no?

Edit to add: If you don't know, you should tell us and then we can try to help. If this is the case, I apologise, but it seems like it's another in the long line of 'test the geeks' that never really works. We've seen this a lot and it never proves anything, sorry.

I was going to offer you a job in "Ill tell your future for 10bucks" but ...

I didnt know the answer ... i/me/yo wanted to know if it was real or fake!

=P bahh in the end who cares about the watch Thats Danny Tenaglia in the back ! you dont know who Tenaglia is? one of the greatest* DJ in world he Really amazing ! one of the best Parties here in DO .. and believe me we are a little Ibiza .. All famous DJ's come here ! our Techno/Dance market is great ! DOMINICAN REPUBLIC RULz