When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

what to do ?

realthomas

well im not the classic complaing guy ..but this time im really dissapointed with last deal with one of our most trusted colectors .....a month ago i buy from him a 111H (250 usd ) have to be a high end rep but ....watch comes with many bugs. movment not engraded comes with stickers and letters are disaligned (oficine) , wrong case back with serial E208P/4000 ,1 of the screws of case for remove bands its totally stucked imposible to remove it , well i had a correct case back and replace it , i drill screw and can fix it using river spring bars , and movment i decide eat me that bug ....i dont return watch bcs seller its friend and im stupid , well ....now today i recibe another watch 114 from same seller with exactly same bugs .....wrong case back ( same like 111h) , movment with stickers not engraved ( but now letters are aligned )

what to do ???? return both watches ?? or eat me again that bugs ..ill keep the colector name for myself waiting for his answer ,if he dont do something for correct his errors i ll made it public ... but now im really angry , there are many cheap reps and we supouse we are buying high end reps not cheap ......sorry for my bad english

Edited by realthomas

Whatever you do, don't eat you again that bugs. :D

Seriously, there is no reason for you to live with a watch that bad, even if the dealer says something like "the serial number and other flaws are clearly visible in the pics." A watch with a mistake that dumb shouldn't even be sold, and if it is sold the seller sgould write, in bold fonts, "Please note the 'P' in the serial number. It stands for 'Plastered', as the guy who did the engraving obviously was." The other probems should have been caught during QC, which was obviously non-existant. Frankly, the seller knows full well how bad the watch is, and the fact that he sold it to you anyway ought to make you reevaluate your your belief that he's your "friend."

Contact the seller and ask hime to refund your money or send watches that at least functions properly. Then you can new source casebacks from anoher dealer and only lose $100 or so on the transaction.