When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP Bands Hornback and Reg Alligator Straps on AP ROO's

XRT

Thanks to the AP Bands conversion kit, my black ROO is now in gator :D

This is great company to deal with. Excellent customer service!!

Left: black AP Bands "hornback alligator strap"

Right: dark brown AP Bands "capolavoro alligator strap"

...the downside...both straps needed to be reemed out (on the lug holes) in order to get them to fit on the case. The lug holes are set about 1.5mm too deep on the straps, and that is enough to not allow easy threading of the lug pin (aka "bar".) Once the holes have been slightly oblonged, they can be fit. It took a drill bit to do this.

I bought a conversion kit, hoping this would not be a problem with the second strap...well, it was. I had to ream that one out too.

ap1gk9.jpg

ap2og3.jpg

It was worth it. :D

That looks amazing AAA+

The APband straps are top-notch and J. is good to work with. So now you have a strap/conversion nearly the same value the complete watch had :D way cool!

Enjoy them,

Theo

Guest apbandstraps

WOW looks amazing. Thank you again for your business sir. We really appreciate it. You take wonderful images. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you.

Edited by apbandstraps

Great to see that you are a member here :D

You are a true gentleman and a pleasure to do business with!

I recommend your company without reservation to any of our members. Best wishes in your company's continued success.

WOW looks amazing. Thank you again for your business sir. We really appreciate it. You take wonderful images. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you.

Great to see that you are a member here :D

You are a true gentleman and a pleasure to do business with!

I recommend your company without reservation to any of our members. Best wishes in your company's continued success.

maybe you reconsider buying from them after reading the thread linked in my signature.

Who are you Dani to judge for others???

How can you disagree with a good transcation I had with APbands straps????

I thought we can all share our experience here .... well yours was bad (sorry to hear), mine was allways very good and I heared of others with very good expiriences as well.

I will stress this again: I had very good and honest deals with APbands and I will deffo buy again!!!

Who are you Dani to judge for others???

How can you disagree with a good transcation I had with APbands straps????

I thought we can all share our experience here .... well yours was bad (sorry to hear), mine was allways very good and I heared of others with very good expiriences as well.

I will stress this again: I had very good and honest deals with APbands and I will deffo buy again!!!

I woud never buy from a company like ap bands if i read about a member having same experince as me i a point out never.

Why you think we call this a community?

When they show their true colors like they did i woud stay way clear from them but maybe you just whant your straps and don't cear if they are a.holes to other members.

They where good to me when i buy for 550++$$ but when i comment on their lack of quality strap on their webpage and gave bad rating from that day i shoud have now they woud do what they did to me..

I do understand what you mean....when I choose my dealer for a special watch I do a research and if the dealer I want to buy from has got bad reputation or bad feedbacks I will stay away from him (never bought from TTK due to that).

But this was different....I had deals with APbands starting in May 2007 ... 1 year ago....since than I was/am a happy customer. And thats the reason I will buy again!

If I was in your situation with the very 1st deal went bad.....I would consider NOT to buy again, but I would allways try to work something out ... in private and silence and if that does not work I might shout (I assume you did it like that)!

We can only judge the book by the cover when it comes to internet deals....we have to see both sides...and speaking of this I will and cannot judge what/how/why your deal went bad.

You concluded to stay away from them.....I concluded to stick to them....

I do understand what you mean....when I choose my dealer for a special watch I do a research and if the dealer I want to buy from has got bad reputation or bad feedbacks I will stay away from him (never bought from TTK due to that).

But this was different....I had deals with APbands starting in May 2007 ... 1 year ago....since than I was/am a happy customer. And thats the reason I will buy again!

If I was in your situation with the very 1st deal went bad.....I would consider NOT to buy again, but I would allways try to work something out ... in private and silence and if that does not work I might shout (I assume you did it like that)!

We can only judge the book by the cover when it comes to internet deals....we have to see both sides...and speaking of this I will and cannot judge what/how/why your deal went bad.

You concluded to stay away from them.....I concluded to stick to them....

Guest apbandstraps

Again Dani with your lies. Why now is it you think you spent 550??? It keeps going up. You are the problem. Every other customer has been treated like gold because they didn't lie to try and het a free strap. Stop causing trouble.

Guest apbandstraps

Thank you theo for pointing that out. All our items are designed to fit the genuine article. However our items have been known to fit reps. Other customers such as the one that started this thread made his ap bands fit his reps. We applaud his efforts. ;)

Again Dani with your lies. Why now is it you think you spent 550??? It keeps going up. You are the problem. Every other customer has been treated like gold because they didn't lie to try and het a free strap. Stop causing trouble.

You are the liar by far..And to treat a customer like me as you did is realy bad..

You coud just give a simpel statment like this "sorry about your strap but we can not find a solution to what happend"i use 20sec to write that insted you call me a liar and dishonest in your first respons to me after i whaited for a replacment.

Not good at all.

Yes 550$ is not correct i think 390+shipping+customs fees is more correct. :rolleyes: easy to be a liar in your eyes.

Also yes i agree i em a problem for you becasue i don't let people like you step over me..I never let people do that and i never give up..

You can end this whit a "sorry we treated you wrong and coud have handled this in diffrent way" and you can keep your 100$ strap i don't need it..

Cheers