When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP Safari with Black Hornback!

first, id like to say what a pleasure it was to deal with "pamfried" from

RWI. what a great guy to work with. the shipping was super fast...

shipped on the 17th....on my wrist on the 21st!! amazing!

i will let the pics speak for themselves....

enjoy!

apsafari003dy2.jpg

apsafari001oy3.jpg

apsafari004xn4.jpg

apsafari005gv0.jpg

apsafari007qm8.jpg

Edited by italiano17771

Italiano, you know I always love any piece you bring out there...and this is no exception.

I remember pamfried over from RWI, and he has discerning taste with his reps, so it's good to know you've got a quality piece there. And I do know that MBK's are quality pieces as well...but are they really worth the $$$?

I ask because I've got a Nautilus, but want to jump into ROOs.

thats a great question anton. i have had both now..ROO from josh and this being my first mbk. i think without the hornback the only big difference is the date mag being on the dial. the fit and finish is better, but not that much better. so i guess if somebody is really stuck on the date mag issue, then it is worth it. But, for me, the hornback was the deal closer. totally transforms the watch...the pics do it no justice.

Too cool for skool :p

This watch looks awesome....and the date in black/white really suites the numbers and the strap, I like it.

I ordered my hornback from Pamfried right away last week...I know I will love it!

If Pamfried sticks to his words he will deffo get more of my business.....if only MBK makes some more different models...especialy the rubber-clad with a correct rubber-bezel would be nice and I will be first in the row :D

Cheers mate,

Theo