When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Come on, give us a laugh - anyone got a Graham wristshot?

Tom

Some of you must have bought one of the new Graham reps.

I am dying to see a wristshot as I need cheering up :D

Can anyone post a picture for us please?

ps - every watch i've ever hated and made fun of i've ended up loving within a year.....

Edited by Tom

Your one big bugga, bradah!

BTW, I am leaving paradise moving over to ZhongShan in China for my business...

In fact I am there visiting now. Very close to GuangZhou, another paradise for our TOYS!!!

Saw the Graham there in GZ, vendors there wanted over $3000RMB = USD$400! Didn't pick up one, too big for me, I have small wrists.

The town is unreal, packed with everything in the strip, watch, clothing, leather goods (wallets, bags), pens...etc, you name it they have it... But it's dirty like hell...

Swordfish is nicer IMO. Cheers!

i have the same model as RL .. so i'll give you a side view.. and an arm shot..

img2616fd7.jpg:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

i have the same model as RL .. so i'll give you a side view.. and an arm shot..

img2616fd7.jpg:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lanikai... WEAK! You need to get to the gym and pump some iron.. you're arms are really small!

hahaha.. j.k.... please don't ever take that personally and beat the living crap out of me.... :bangin:;)

OMG. Still hate them. I actually thought they'd look a bit chunkier on the wrist.

Tell me, if you pull the crown guard out how many seconds have you got before it expodes?

holy jesus, look at those guns - i'm callin you next time i'm in a bar fight

.... please don't ever take that personally and beat the living crap out of me.... :bangin:;)

As any seasoned bar fighter will tell you....

The first golden rule, DONT confuse SIZE with ABILITY

Abject cowards in their thousands flock to gyms worldwide to masage their deflated egos, years ago they gave their money to Chales Atlas...

now they spend it on 'roids.

An ounce of killer instinct beats a pound of brawn every time.

Abject cowards in their thousands flock to gyms worldwide to masage their deflated egos, years ago they gave their money to Chales Atlas...

Narikaa.. you must live far away from Lanikai i'm assuming... or you have "killer instinct" if he comes your way..

What if he has a pound of brawn and you only have 1/8ounce of killer instinct? who wins then?

Narikaa.. you must live far away from Lanikai i'm assuming... or you have "killer instinct" if he comes your way..

What if he has a pound of brawn and you only have 1/8ounce of killer instinct? who wins then?

I wasnt poking jibes at Lanikai

Just the assumption of pumped up = able

Re my capabilities....Ive never lost yet.... and left bigger than L on gurneys (on several occasions)

Jack Dempsey used to lay waste every big man he ever fought sometimes from single shots to the head or body. He actually stated he preferred fighting large opponents because they were a bigger target. Truth is a much smaller man can KO just about anyone if he is able to put his weight behind the punch. Ability > size

Re my capabilities....Ive never lost yet.... and left bigger than L on gurneys (on several occasions)

Hmm, interesting. This sounds like you're a short fella, Narikaa?

I'm short, for example. Just as men who buy flash cars are notoriously are thought to be compensating for other "shortcomings", I wonder if this psyche, which I could share in terms of height, explains why I like accessories like watches.

And the shinier, bigger, and more "expensive" the better, else I'd wear a plastic Timex.

Well.. to satisfy any Napoleonic complexes our there... I'd rather walk away from fights... and I don't really need to discuss them ... for one there is no "honour" in a street fight... and there are no "rules" in street fighting...

there is alway's someone bigger stronger and more willing to prove themselves..so the Golden Rule is ... alway's be ready.. and there is no such thing as a "fair" fight .. what are you going to do if some pulls a knife .. cry foul ?.. so you better have a faster blade...but if you do need to "defend" yourself then make it count... I do not "pick' fights...I do not bully ...

Nar ... you must know a lot of "back door" exits by heart .. :lol: ... people put down others that work their butts off in the gym because they "wish" they could put as much effort into their body's instead they choose to put these athletes down .. as muscle heads ... bottom line... if you weren't fearful "not physically" then there would be no need to joust with "WORDS" .. because actions alway's speak volumes louder than banter.. as far as leaving ... (did you say men )?? on gurney's you cannot count .. laughing themselves to a stupor as getting the better of them.. :rolleyes:

Your first reaction in seeing an arm is defensive... my thought is acknowledgement of the "hard work" and 'dedication" that goes into accomplishing ones goals.. and then setting a higher goal... never being satisfied... so there is no need to get into the false hormonal.... my arm can beat up your arm mentality.... because .... been in enough to know that it is never as glamorous as you want it to sound.. actually pretty messy .. you may faint at the sight of some of it... :lol:

Peace........ Nar whale

but on point.... the Graham is unique ... more for the outdoors events..imo... be real.. this is not a piece you wear to the office..

@ Victoria

Not at alll...measure in at 2meters tall

@ lanikai

Please re-read: I wasnt poking jibes at Lanikai - Just the assumption of pumped up = able

I dont know you or your rationale....but I was trying to explain to the 'Big biceps = lean mean killer' commentors that if you take a snivelling coward inject his ass daily and have him pump iron untill he is huge....inside the new wrapper is still a snivelling coward.

And I do now of what I speak - lived the violence life thru my 20's and 30's so please dont attempt to tell me about how I may faint at the sight of some of it (Marquis of Queensbury never had any influence on things).

narikaa Posted Today, 05:30 PM

I dont know you or your rationale....but I was trying to explain to the 'Big biceps = lean mean killer' commentors that if you take a snivelling coward inject his ass daily and have him pump iron untill he is huge....inside the new wrapper is still a snivelling coward

no worries..actually there is more of a burden having a little more muscle than average.. some are alway's looking to prove themselves.. so I choose to wear baggy clothes and "cover up" I don't wear tank tops... I try to avoid loud mouths and people with no grey matter.. because in reality .... one needs to humble himself when around others that don't understand...

especially with men around women .. some feel that acting tuff turns them on.. sheesh.. the biggest men "i" know are very humble and quiet.. they have nothing to "prove" .. it is alway's the insecure.. scared of what others may think men that give the most problems.. so I avoid them.. i actually don't have any skin tight shirts.. i guess on this board i was just funning.. I really didn't mean to come off as a show off..

with that said.. it was all in fun as I never flex anywhere in public..

I've overcome a lot of issues with not backing down from people alway's having to prove themselves.. because I really have nothing to prove about my manhood.. so if I offended you Nar.. well .. it was not meant to be.. got any good pens lying around. :DB) . I'm partial to fountain pens myself.. if I can locate them i have a few antique fountains..

Peace

L

@ lanikai

I am in no way offended by you !!! (nor should you feel the need to explain yourself)

I was as (I have repeatedly said) simply pointing out the nonsense of the 'huge=bad' comments

I honestly couldnt care less if you fashion yourself into a man mountain - or emaciate yourself and wear makeup & dresses on your day off :D

as everyone so readily says here in Thailand...'Up to you'

we have a saying here to Nar.. especially when someone tries to humble themselves... "AINOKEA" .. and I "don't" feel a need to explain anything... some members are just having some harmless fun... some are too rigid to accept this.. oh well... some are just crusty i guess..

what do you fear that you have to judge others so much..