When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP

Guest Sql_pl

Tanfo, when I look at your pics I can't help but wonder if quantity is what truly matters for you?

Isn't it better to reduce quantity and go for quality?

We all know you can afford to get best reps available, but still you choose many reps of much lesser quality... why is it like that?

Tanfo, when I look at your pics I can't help but wonder if quantity is what truly matters for you?

Isn't it better to reduce quantity and go for quality?

We all know you can afford to get best reps available, but still you choose many reps of much lesser quality... why is it like that?

Collection is a collection ... ;) you must have lesser quality to see difference to the best

Collection is a collection ... ;) you must have lesser quality to see difference to the best

Would you like to buy my "No-Date Datejust" for the ultimate collection then??!! :animal_rooster:

rolex1tf8.jpg

:p

Actually, no kidding - I'll send you this one for free - to see it finally in the legendary 'Tanfo' collection (for fun) would make me smile all week! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Guest Sql_pl

Please don't tell me this AP box is from a genuine watch :)

Have you seen a gen AP box like this? With this beautiful bold golden print? :)

AP has second running at 12, not at 9, bad rep.........

Hello this is earth calling!!! There is no rep with running seconds at 12 half the forum is waiting for that watch. But us mere mortals put up with the seconds at 9 because the rest of the watch is so good

Hello this is earth calling!!! There is no rep with running seconds at 12 half the forum is waiting for that watch. But us mere mortals put up with the seconds at 9 because the rest of the watch is so good

Ok but....... a good rep is not IDENTICAL to gen, this is impossile, but a good rep is so similar to the gen. If on the dial of this watch is writing XYZ this is a honest $ 250 watch. But on the dial is writing Audemars Piguet but the watch is not similar to Gen, ergo this is a bad rep

In internet do exist fake AP whit second running at 12 but the price is not acceptable for a rep ($ 2500 3000 )

When chinese horologists sell a momevent whit second running at 12 whit a raisonable price (300 400 500) the MBW AP is a good rep, to day NO

PS original movement AP is a standard AP "onlytime" caliber + a module dubois depraz, the great experts of genuine watches dont love it for this reason.....

sorry, but that AP is horrible....subdial indices all wrong...number 5 shouldn't be cutoff...datewindow is garbage...one nice thing though is the SWISS MADE is on there but just a little too pronounced...nice papers...they look gen...box looks like well u know...junk.

Best AP ROO at the moment is the MBW older model with Swiss Made on the dial...the new ones don't have it...let's hope when they unveil the new model with seconds running at 12, they'll remember the datewindow and swiss made on the dial

Where the hell he gets all the boxes and that crap that's what I want to know........

Source for rep boxes - http://www.wiki-watch.com/replica_watch/ns...&order=time

While some are quite good, not all of these boxes are authentic or even resemble the Gen box so do your research first.

Most dealers can source boxes for your reps, just ask.

Angus at Puretime has always come through for me in this area.

Edited by RLudlowe

• 1 month later...