When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just Curious... What Other Pam Models Do You Guys Want???

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is nice to see that a number of the watches listed in this loop are already out or coming shortly. Things are definitely moving in the right direction. :)

Which is why I hereby rescind my requests without exception and, further, demand that no more PAM reps be produced until:

1)My income rises proportionately to the number of new PAMS released per month, and/or

2)The Franck Muller King Conquistador Chrono or 10th Anniversary Chronograph is repped, produced, and on my wrist.

Which is why I hereby rescind my requests without exception and, further, demand that no more PAM reps be produced until:

1)My income rises proportionately to the number of new PAMS released per month, and/or

2)The Franck Muller King Conquistador Chrono or 10th Anniversary Chronograph is repped, produced, and on my wrist.

If the Frank Muller King Conquistador Chrono is is repped, i will sell my car to own one. It's just that awesome... But i will only do the aforementioned action if the rep is a very good one!

As for the PAMs, I agree with Overboosted on the ferrari or a titanium version.

I'm with Pugwash, I want a perfect 111h.

What he said!

1)My income rises proportionately to the number of new PAMS released per month,

I second that! :D

Andrew,

We have enough PAMs to choose from (I know I'll get flamed for saying this). So, let's spice things up a bit. How 'bout an Anonimo rep or two, for a change? Like one of these...

Anonimo Professionale Crono, 45mm

112554-23623.jpg

Anonimo Militare Crono, 44mm

112554-23624.jpg

You may be able to modify 7750 movements to work.

Oh?? What's that? These are two easy, you say? Oh. Ok. You want a real challenge.

Well, how about a Zenith Defy Xtreme Chrono?

112554-23625.jpg

Again, 7750 should work here. Right?

Wow, holy revived from the dead thread -

I have been for a LONG time drooling over the 42 MM radiomir GMT - as frequently posted in this thread.

I am told that it would take a custom movement and that is too expensive to make unless a very LARGE number of pieces are orderd - like 500 plus or something like that

It's so very very simple. Forget about doing the new ones - just get the old ones right, and it's so very simple to do it:

1) spring loaded crowns (with proper gaskets)

2) decent lume

3) proper crown guard and crown measurements

we've seen moments of brilliance, but not everything in one package. Honestly, how difficult is it really?

Hi..

Was pondering what other PANERAI Models interest you guys? Shoot us with pics and the model numbers if possible. =) Your feedback is definitely very important in the development of the next generation of PANERAI Models of replicas.

My pick will be PAM087 Luminor Submersible 1000m

PAM087

113151-23439.jpg

Others will be the PAM194 and PAM187..

PAM194

113151-23440.jpg

ANDREW@Trusty Time

**Pictures courtesy of Monster-Time.com

• 8 months later...

I have "borrowed" some pics of the dial and movement shots on the 185 from TZ. I think the dial on the 185 is different, and possibly better than the 184. The key to making a good one on these 2 models would be proper date font and magnification, and if we can do the proper rotor and movement decoration, that would be good too, however, it would be difficult. But anyone who took a look at the pictures below, would drool for a 184 or 185 (preferred dial). what do you guys think? it looks freakin sexy...and can be dress up and down with this watch.

253406-6967.jpg

253406-6968.jpg

253406-6969.jpg

Edited by Woody

I second or third or.....the PAM025....in Titanium of course!!!!

and I'd better start saving....................................these suggestions are going to kill me

Edited by HikeUSA

That vespuci would be a breeze--All they'd have to do would be take the dial and back off of a few 36's, CNC the Vespucci's solid back, slap on a blue dial blue and, viola, a PAM rep everyone would want because they have nothing like it.

The back:

Yes....yes......yes....I'm drooling already!~

and don't forget a 026 with T SWISS T without the -

Edited by HikeUSA