When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

End of Week Wrist Check

Guest Carl

New toy in the house...

I mean TOY :lol:

bodywj5.jpg

img9048qa6.jpg

And an awesome lume. I wonder where this dial come from. Could not learn it from the seller.

It is bright, but also very thick.

Has anyone bought this model from a dealer and can confirm how's his lume ?

lumeqb8.jpg

Indeed its a gen..Got it from my local AD.i think the new retail after the price hike is $5800, but i traded my CSO towards it and got 30% off. However I made a mistake when i first posted it, i was misinformed by my friend @ the ad, this is NOT the rhodium dial - rather its just a black dial w/ roman's on SS..Pretty rare from what ive heard, and a very beautiful piece none the less. I wonder if there going to rep this one, or maybe the ivory dial version - id definitely get it if they do..looking @ armin's its crazy how accurate the rep is with double AR and a lello dw

evo4.jpg

Indeed its a gen..Got it from my local AD.i think the new retail after the price hike is $5800, but i traded my CSO towards it and got 30% off. However I made a mistake when i first posted it, i was misinformed by my friend @ the ad, this is NOT the rhodium dial - rather its just a black dial w/ roman's on SS..Pretty rare from what ive heard, and a very beautiful piece none the less. I wonder if there going to rep this one, or maybe the ivory dial version - id definitely get it if they do..looking @ armin's its crazy how accurate the rep is with double AR and a lello dw

it's crazy how accurate it is yes.. even to the feel of the watch itself is like a gen.. i really don't think there is a way of getting called out on the BCE after mods..

however tho.. since u've been to the AD.. is there any version of the BCE that has my dial on the gen? with the silvery ivory white? but with concentric circles on the subdial?

from wat i've seen on the net mostly its all flat white with flat subdial :D thanks man