When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Not the same as cartel and puretime offering

kosemkamtsan

folks, check out Narika's offering of a 292 blackseal ceramic (version on the left in pic). it has a correct number 2 for this model, correct fonts (letter "A"), along with closed caseback and matted PVD finish. only problem is the low cannon pin which can be swapped, but this may be the opportunity we have all been waiting for--a near perfect PAM!!!! thoughts???

http://www.replica-watch.info/phpBB3/viewt...=17&t=39645

Thoughts? These guys need to take some more time studying the Gen than the different reps. Plenty of pics on risti, and via risti. The gen has a finish with a quality of finish unlike any rep out there except perhaps the Rolli 232 PVD. The gloss or even brushed finish on most reps is nowhere near the real deal. It might look like black porcelain, but the 292 is not porcelain - its a composite matte finish.

Davidsens PVD would be the closest to it on a wider production scale, however as far as I'm aware - he's not running these yet.

So my thoughts for this one lie in the same direction as all the others.. Nice watch by itself - not not close enough to the gen for my tastes.

• 2 weeks later...