When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Speedmaster Moon

SWATCHman

No, that's the reduced/automatic one.

In Eddie's replica we have professional writing.

It seems a hybrid, a mixture.

with the "automatic" logo instead of "professional" it would be an outstanding rep of the reduced.

cruel, cruel chinese

I've been really close to getting one of these for a while now, but i'm just waiting to find a version that i think is the best overall.

The one in the pic on the right looks great, and if it were available i'd get it.

It seems that sometimes these rep manufactures make a number of really good reps, and then cease production, thereby making the reps themselves 'limited editions'!

Good economics i guess for when they leak out a few more, but f*&£king frustrating for anyone waiting (did anyone say PAM 187!??)

I guess anything's possible (daytona with running secs @6 was impossible right!?)

But i dont think they'll bother when the lemania (with a 'killed' 6 o'clock dial) and 7750 already is kinda close enough.

The dial spacing isn't really what bothers me, it's just little details like domed crystal and correct dial markings that do.

Edited by tonton2000

with the "automatic" logo instead of "professional" it would be an outstanding rep of the reduced.

cruel, cruel chinese

I do not agree, since it would be an automatic with a manual wind Lemania.

I guess that is why it says "Professional" instead of "Automatic" which would

be even more absurd.

Edited by SWATCHman

I have an Omega Day Date/Reduces Chrono from Dubai, since I'm not actually at home to compare the two up close; the pictures available on kingshowbox.com look fairly accurate to me. The casework looks fine, as well as the lip between case and crystal. What impressed me the most was the quality of the band--even though I would prefer to have the NATO strap.

I joined the forum yesterday and I would like to ad that all of the 'dealers' I have emailed (the ones with the most compliments) have posted speedy response and been very professional (important!) As everyone says, read-and-learn! I cannot agree more.

The introduction email from "Klink" also serves a helpful guide. As for Omega's, look for the Omega review/information boy "ky-tor" I think I got that wrong...do a search for Omega Review, and you should find him. He also has good information on polishing your rep.

Personally I own 2x Omega's, the Day/Date Speedy-Pro, and an X-33. Since I have a fetish for watches larger than my pocketbook, this site was a breath of fresh air. PM me for the list of professional dealers I have spoken with and I will be glad to pass along.

Best Regards,

CL Lucas, Maj. USAF

cllucas@killingjanefonda.com

I do not agree, since it would be an automatic with a manual wind Lemania.

I guess that is why it says "Professional" instead of "Automatic" which would

be even more absurd.

well i suppose that no one would notice which movement it has (except if you happen to wind it up in public :whistling: ). i think the subdial placement is a dead giveaway in the pro (especially because of the short 3&9 o'clock markers) so the correct reduced would be fine by me. of course there are chances to get a reduced quite cheap, so it doesn't really pay off. but who cares in the end, a good rep is a good rep

Edited by Hok

The introduction email from "Klink" also serves a helpful guide. As for Omega's, look for the Omega review/information boy "ky-tor" I think I got that wrong...do a search for Omega Review, and you should find him. He also has good information on polishing your rep.

By-Tor is the name of the user who made the Omega review.