When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Longines Reps Coming?

kosemkamtsan

sadly not my type :( Doesn't call me at all and the gen is still in 1000USD range (i.e.: relatively cheap). Doesn't make sense to get a rep of this watch.

Well, if the price stay around 250 usd, its a 1/4 of the price... And sometimes i think is better use a rep of a mid-range watch (like aquaracer and seamaster) than a rep of a 50k and limited series...that u obviously never have money to buy.

BTW beautifull watch. I seen on a AD sometime ago.

Well, if the price stay around 250 usd, its a 1/4 of the price... And sometimes i think is better use a rep of a mid-range watch (like aquaracer and seamaster) than a rep of a 50k and limited series...that u obviously never have money to buy.

BTW beautifull watch. I seen on a AD sometime ago.

+1

Aquaracer and Seamaster are both priced above this Longines too and how do you know for sure that I will never have money to buy a limited editon 50 grand watch?

EDIT: Agree that gen price can't be really used as a barometer for repmakers.

Aquaracer and Seamaster are both priced above this Longines too and how do you know for sure that I will never have money to buy a limited editon 50 grand watch?

EDIT: Agree that gen price can't be really used as a barometer for repmakers.

I think Strat's point was that many of us could never pull off wearing even a 5K watch. For this reason there is certainly a good market for reps of $1500-$2500 watches. If the rep is good enough, why spend 2K when i can spend 200?

I think Strat's point was that many of us could never pull off wearing even a 5K watch. For this reason there is certainly a good market for reps of $1500-$2500 watches. If the rep is good enough, why spend 2K when i can spend 200?

Exactly what i mean. Takashi, i wish you and a lot of ppl here (me include) have today or sometime in near future 50grand to spend in a watch. I luv to buy a urwerk and a richard mille chrono (well, for this one maybe more than 50k). :p

Also, the point is too about use a hublot or chopard in wrist and drive a peugeot 206 here in Brazil, lol.

Yep, it seems nothing is sacred any more...

I guess, if "makers" continue in this direction, next is Hamilton X-Wind super rep :p

regards

Some day u will go to some dealer site and will see " 1:1 exact replication of a genuine Invicta. u can even swap part with the original!"