When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Replica Watches From Chinatown Ny ?

NY Traveler

Hello Everyone,

I had been reading the old forum for quite some time and recently found out about the move. I am a big lover of replica watches but the problem is that shippments to my home country would pose a serious problem. Although the probability of a seizure at the customs is still somewhat low, I would have big issues (due to the nature of my job) if something of that sort should occur.

Right now I am in New York for a work related assignment and will stay here for another 1-2 weeks depending on how things go. Since I had earlier read that, in addition to all the junk, there were also some high quality replicas in Chinatown, I request that those who can lead me in the right direction send a PM for further information (or post if the info is not of sensitive nature).

Now please do not flame the hell out of me by saying that Chinatown stuff is crap and a total waste of money. I know that the ones for sale on the street are absolute garbage. But having read (on the old board, but cannot find that post) that there were also higher quality -even swiss movement- reps in and around Chinatown, I just wanted to explore that opportunity.

Best,

NY Traveler

Good luck!... You would be lucky to find anything worthwhile ther, but nothing's impossible :whistling:

You could always order something from one of the dealers here while you're in NYC, and then smuggle them into Switzerland when you go back :yu: Shipping can be quick.

As a suggestion, you can order from one of our trusted dealers and have it delivered to your NYC address as you will be here for a sufficient amount of time. Some of these dealers offer super fast shipping. EL & River come to mind.

I'm in NYC but farnkly, it's just not worth the effort for me to locate the quality reps in that sea of humanity. I was there yesterday and while interesting and fun to shop, our dealers simply offer much bettter quality.

Enjoy your visit!

Jet

Edited by Jetsons