When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Audemars Piguet T3 Chrono

Jagger

I just got Trusty's AUDEMARS PIGUET T3 Chrono - Stainless Steel Bracelet with Jap. OS20 Quartz movement (arrived in Canada - nice and fast).

I was a little hesitant about pulling the trigger on a Quartz Chrono movement for this type of watch, but I just couldn't resist the $128 price tag. I have to say that I am very happy I did!

Aesthetically, the watch is great. I'm sure the experts will point out the flaws, but peripherally, it is simply a stunning watch on your wrist. I own a Planet Ocean (Ultimate Version) non-chrono and the sweeping second hand is just nice to watch. But I figured that the subdials on a chrono are so small that you would really have to stare to pick up the fact that it's a quartz. Nonetheless, I'm very happy with the purchase and in the future I would definitely consider going quartz when it comes to chronos. I know it's not as nice as the automatics, but for the price and convenience, it's not a bad option.

I'll try to post pics later.