When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

MidWeek Wrist Check

By-Tor

That is a beauty R. Nice review you did too.

I've been eyeballing the brown version for some time. I'm a sucker for a diver -what can I say!

Thank you S...... yes the brown dial is Rich and very Deep in colour .. got that one coming.. then I'll decide which one I'll keep.. I think it may very well be the Chocolate version :p Still the 1655 is "always on ma mind" ... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Just returned from a quick trip to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks. Having traveled the world, this 300 plus sq. miiles in Wyoming and Montana are not to be missed. True natural beauty. BTW, here is the fiddy dwarfed by Teton Peak.

dsc06010ok8.jpg

Hello everyone, I'm back! :yahoo: Now that I'm settled (more or less) in the U.S. I thought I would post some new watches for everyones viewing pleasure! First, on Tuesday, my HBB Lite Stainless Steel with Chieftang AR and a smooth strap from Sead:

June17thWristshot2.jpg

Next, on Wednesday, my new 183H with Sapphire crystal, cannon pin fix, and superlume from Angus:

June18thWristshot.jpg

And today I'm wearing my newest piece, the F A Jones from a member on the Geek!

June19thWristshot1.jpg

Hello everyone, I'm back! :yahoo: Now that I'm settled (more or less) in the U.S. I thought I would post some new watches for everyones viewing pleasure! First, on Tuesday, my HBB Lite Stainless Steel with Chieftang AR and a smooth strap from Sead:

June17thWristshot2.jpg

Next, on Wednesday, my new 183H with Sapphire crystal, cannon pin fix, and superlume from Angus:

June18thWristshot.jpg

And today I'm wearing my newest piece, the F A Jones from a member on the Geek!

June19thWristshot1.jpg

cronsell !!!!! good to see you back brah !!!... hope everything went well with your move.. it wasn't the same with out your wrist shopts !!!!.. welcome baaacK !!!!!!!!!!!!1 B)