When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The end of an era...

Admin

Wow. TRC was where it all started. It was the first and only forum in town, and came along at a time when Replica Center scam artists abounded. Not only did TRC put the kibosh on them, but it was the catalyst for what we see today: numerous thriving forums, endless information exchange, and best of all an amazing diversity and quality replica watches (certainly compared to when TRC was founded).

Hats off to TRC. That was the first rep forum I ever joined.

Sad to see it go, but maybe it was the right decision. Hopefully we see all the old TRC regulars here soon.

I am in a bit shock.... but also awe of the great job the admins have done.

TRC has always been the classy "calm from the storm" oasis of reason and civility among the rep forums.

I hope we all carry the good spirit and wisdom of TRC to all the other boards and to our interactions with other members.

Cheers and best wishes.

Guest carlsbadrolex

I hear Taps being played... slow and sweet... off in the distance...

Goodbye Dear Friend, you will be missed...................................

Even though I haven't visited TRC in a very long time, this is a sad day indeed. I'm going to miss TRC...

As a thought; are there any plans or thoughts to maybe import some of the content from the TRC db into RWG's? Possible? So much history and what not, it would be a shame to lose it all...

My starting point, a sad day but i have been wondering how long it would take. Would it be possible to make a quiet corner here for the older members from there (the die hards who stayed for so long) to enjoy the passing of time?

The TRC Snug?

Wow.

Got sad at first... then I thought that TRC members, thoughts and feelings are here... TRC did not actually die, it sort of transformed and replicated...

Let's also keep its peaceful style alive here. :wub:

@ admin,

keep throw it on a cheap server, keep your database operational so your search engine links dont get broken and throw forwards on the link backs to RWG so you can generate more traffic.

My $0.02 but you may already have another plan.

Indeed, some things you wish could last forever.

I am not good at artwork and creating logos, but I would love if someone would commission a nice little logo for our signatures for those who were a part of it's history and many of us that called it home at one time. If we could just get one made.. we could all copy and enjoy it in our signatures :)

Thanks for the great times TRC!

@ admin,

I am not good at artwork and creating logos, but I would love if someone would commission a nice little logo for our signatures for those who were a part of it's history and many of us that called it home at one time. If we could just get one made.. we could all copy and enjoy it in our signatures :)

Thanks for the great times TRC!

Great Idea! Attn. TeeJay, if you read this, maybe something you could do?