When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

APROO Macro Pictorial

Does anyone have know how the LUME is supposed to look on the ROO Black themes? thinking about sending mine up to for relume and black date window paint job rob once jen gives me the green light, would like to give The Zigmeister a reference. rob may also be able to give us some insight into how the movement is, i'm sure everyone is curious how reliable the new secs @ 12 is. :victory:

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buttons on clasp are just for looks, they don't depress...to get the bracelet deployment to release, you have to PULL the buttons on the clasp to release. That's my only disappointment since it's a nice bracelet otherwise...I'm off to buy a nice strap for this baby now!

Thanks for the lume shot, the only lume I saw earlier was ONLY on the hands..I guess rob will be reluming many of these momentarily. :victory:

These are the same as on the gen (bracelet 'buttons'). Bracelet just "snaps" into place. Though they should have taken an idea from the book of Omega Seamaster and made pushbuttons out of those instead... :huh:

Fantastic pictures, right out of the top draw B)

For some reason with the black dial version, it is not as noticable that the date window is a bit too far to the right. Paint the silver DW area and it will become even less noticable still! The black dial hides all ^_^

I think I would struggle to wear this watch with my 6.5" wrists, which is a shame. How does it wear compared to the large Chopard chronograph?

Cheers! :D

Fantastic pictures, right out of the top draw B)

For some reason with the black dial version, it is not as noticable that the date window is a bit too far to the right. Paint the silver DW area and it will become even less noticable still! The black dial hides all ^_^

I think I would struggle to wear this watch with my 6.5" wrists, which is a shame. How does it wear compared to the large Chopard chronograph?

Cheers! :D

Just order one.... if its too big for you, I'll take it for a reasonable price :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Great pics lani, thanks for helping me to pull the trigger to order the black themes instead of the grey one!

Just order one.... if its too big for you, I'll take it for a reasonable price :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Great pics lani, thanks for helping me to pull the trigger to order the black themes instead of the grey one!

Hehe, if I do pull the trigger, it will have to be after the new Breitling Skyland rep ;)

Wonderful pictures lani!

Thanks for sharing them.

I am most curious about the movement inside. The gen uses a JLC mvmnt with Dubois Depraz module.

How is the replica running?

Wear it in good health.

thank you SD.... I have the beast on the winder.. yesterday was a bit premature to comment on the movement as you know how these A7750's can be .. very tempermental at times.. I will say the rotor is extremely quiet !!that could be because the case is as thick as a bank valut :rolleyes:

So today when I get home I will check the time to my blackberry (used that to set the time ).. and I will take off the case back and take some pics just to validate..

kruzer00 Posted Today, 02:16 AM

Lani-

Fabulous pictorial (as always). Wear that one well. I am getting ready to give in and order one.

thanks W... I truly need a strap for this one as it will not look as huge ... the bracelet is georgeous though.. would look better with long sleeves ;)

Mickey Padge Posted Today, 12:46 AM

Fantastic pictures, right out of the top draw

For some reason with the black dial version, it is not as noticable that the date window is a bit too far to the right. Paint the silver DW area and it will become even less noticable still! The black dial hides all

Cheers!

Thanks M... you know with the gator or leather strap...you'd be able to pu;; it off.. the Chopard IMO looks bigger on the wrist because of the crystal size.. the APROO looks huge because of the bracelet.. not so much the case set.. put the two together and this AP is humungous..

@TK,, Scoobs ..Mahler.. and Anton..

Thank you all !!... and Mahler.. got a reciept man !!! but i can't show it cause this is a rep..

Thanks M... you know with the gator or leather strap...you'd be able to pu;; it off.. the Chopard IMO looks bigger on the wrist because of the crystal size.. the APROO looks huge because of the bracelet.. not so much the case set.. put the two together and this AP is humungous..

You might be on to something there, I will keep an eye out for some wrist shots with different strap styles B)

Thanks for the pics lanikai. Anybody know how big is this AP ROO compared to 44mm PAM? I think that's the biggest my 6.5" wrist can wear, beyond that it will start to look like I am waering a wallclock or something.

really not fair to compare the 2... plus the AP is tall... just check out visually how tall it is..

Hi Lan

Amazing pics. Where did you get yours?

Best, Jakob

AUDEMARS PIGUET ROYAL OAK OFF SHORE

Macro pictorial.

Welcome,.... it has been a long wait and these are some offerings for your eye's .. I will defer the tech info ... mechanics and such to those members who will do it justice.. let's leave room for what I am sure are going to be many reviews of this piece

Enjoy !!

Hi Lan

Amazing pics. Where did you get yours?

Best, Jakob

China... B)

Jakob.. I have to run out of the coffee shop... where are you from ?? let me get home later and PM u .... how long have you been around.. get to the introduction threads.. so we all can get to know U.

China... B)

Jakob.. I have to run out of the coffee shop... where are you from ?? let me get home later and PM u .... how long have you been around.. get to the introduction threads.. so we all can grt to kono??

Hi Lan

Sounds cool. I'm from Denmark and pretty new here on RWG, but have been on Repgeek for a while.

Best, Jakob

I don't know what is happening inside my head, maybe its all the ROO madness lately, they are everywhere. Anyway, APROO's never did anything for me at all, I really did not care for them at all, until lately. Over the past couple months I've taken more notice of them and they are growing on me. Anyone know if/when the EOD PVD black versions of this seconds at 12 model will be available? One seriously elegant looking chunk-o-steel there, thanks for the pics!!!!