When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just when I thought I was Out... they pull me back in!

Guest Sql_pl

I wonder if rubber clasp won't be too hard to operate.... :)

Nah just kidding.

So the rubber clad is coming. Maybe even one in rose gold and rubber? hmmm....

Wow! Can't wait to see it (not that I have any idea which one this is). My holy grails are the Worth Ave. and the AP Boutique Scuba (no chrono ergo no misaligned crown and pushers) with beautifully engraved back. Can someone answer the question whether the screws are white gold on the SS gens?

Oh snap! These are my grails, I may be putting up my new SS BLACK THEMES secs @ 12 to get these...we will be in AP heaven...!!! :victory:

I wonder if rubber clasp won't be too hard to operate.... :)

Nah just kidding.

So the rubber clad is coming. Maybe even one in rose gold and rubber? hmmm....

Sorry men.. the grey matter wasn't firing on all cylinders .. CLAD... :rolleyes:

here are a few rubber clad versions we might be seeing...the "orchard road" is my favorite. it has the grey dial with black subs.

aprubberrootb9.jpg

I really like this one.... and if the case construction is like the genuine, could we have changeable rubber or steel bezels? Should be easy to make this one as they already released it with steel bezel.

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

I really like this one.... and if the case construction is like the genuine, could we have changeable rubber or steel bezels? Should be easy to make this one as they already released it with steel bezel.

:thumbsupsmileyanim:

yes, i agree. you should be able to change out the bezel seperately. the bezel screws can be loosened by un-screwing the screws on the back of the case. bezel should just come right off.