When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Just when I thought I was Out... they pull me back in!

Confirmed that the watch with rubber strap and rubber bezel will be listed for sale within 24 hours from now.

Am wondering if the conversion kit (for changing to a leather strap) will be required for the rubber strap model as well?

it has been delayed .. at least a day.. it was supposed to be released Sunday ..

I was really excited this weekend....waiting for the rubber-clad version...and now???

What do I see on the dealers websites..... a rubber-version without the clad :D how can they dare to put a bracelet on this watch.....why did they not learn from the other versions...the datewindow is wrong!!!!

OK now....I will hold my cash untill they do come up with these upgrades:

- datewindow color fixed

- a good rubber-strap that does not collect dust (I have the MBW rubber strap and also that one is light-years behind the real deal...too stiffy)

- ....not sure about the rubber bezel....but that should be top-quality rubber as well.

WAITING.....

Theo

I was really excited this weekend....waiting for the rubber-clad version...and now???

What do I see on the dealers websites..... a rubber-version without the clad :D how can they dare to put a bracelet on this watch.....why did they not learn from the other versions...the datewindow is wrong!!!!

OK now....I will hold my cash untill they do come up with these upgrades:

- datewindow color fixed

- a good rubber-strap that does not collect dust (I have the MBW rubber strap and also that one is light-years behind the real deal...too stiffy)

- ....not sure about the rubber bezel....but that should be top-quality rubber as well.

WAITING.....

Theo

theo .. you may be looking at the wrong watch... it has been delayed a couple of day's who has it .. ?? i don't see it on Perfect C ??

Lani...its there on Josh's site. Rubber bezel with steel bracelet. Click on the "What's New" arrow at the right bottom of the page and you should be able to see it.

Josh says rubber replacement straps will probably be available 2 months down the line.

Cheers

:angry2::blowup: The wife shot down AP ROO.....says I'd be better off using dumbbells in the gym. So have ordered a Graham PVD for now.

Lesson learnt.....it's easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission..... :bangin:

Guess will wait for the RG version to come out and then ask for her forgiveness :p

@ALL

...how can you all tell from the pics that it is a rubberbezel??? I got some pics of this watch from Angus a loooong time ago, it had the PVD bezel and I did not notice it from the pics.

Anyway.....the RUBBER-clad should have a rubber-bezel and rubber-strap.....if the strap (+endlinks and deployant) will be delayed for 2 months, mmmhh will I be waiting for it?

Theo

@ALL

...how can you all tell from the pics that it is a rubberbezel??? I got some pics of this watch from Angus a loooong time ago, it had the PVD bezel and I did not notice it from the pics.

Anyway.....the RUBBER-clad should have a rubber-bezel and rubber-strap.....if the strap (+endlinks and deployant) will be delayed for 2 months, mmmhh will I be waiting for it?

Theo

Theo, it seems like a rubber bezel to me.

The grey one looks much better now with the black bezel. Unfortunately the date window should be silver with the steel bezel and black with the rubber bezel! :angry:

post-9210-1214904964_thumb.jpg

i had a client that had the rose gold rubberclad - it is a sweeet watch, but he is now in jail :)

always liked that one.

You should have taken it as part payment for your considerable fees :D

Or can you buy one and put it on expenses ? ;)