When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

APROO strap - which one?

I just got the black dial sec@12 APROO.

Now I would like to get some new straps on this one.

I am thinking of a kevlar or carbon strap and next month I will go with a leather one.

Can anybody tell me the difference between the kevlar and carbon strap? And what do you think will fit better?

And I know.... these comes with the conversion kit ;)

I just got the black dial sec@12 APROO.

Now I would like to get some new straps on this one.

I am thinking of a kevlar or carbon strap and next month I will go with a leather one.

Can anybody tell me the difference between the kevlar and carbon strap? And what do you think will fit better?

And I know.... these comes with the conversion kit ;)

To be honest, I personally don't think either fits very well but on the rubber clad. For the "standard" ROO, I think a cool leather strap works a lot better. But that's just my oppinion =).

I just want to go with one of the both straps, because they will be delivered with the conversion kit. the strap with the kit for 185$. and after that I will get a leather strap.

Question is: which one of the straps I should take for this. Maybe someone knows some specifics on the carbon and/or the kevlar. I know that will not be the solution for the watch, but maybe a cool experience at an acceptable price.

I bought the carbon fiber one from Oracle. Kevlar is a rougher surface which I am not too fond of. Carbon fiber is smooth and has a nice design pattern. Kevlar is very durable (used in bullet proof vests) but is quite stiff. Just personal preference I guess, but carbon fiber is prefered for me.

I just want to go with one of the both straps, because they will be delivered with the conversion kit. the strap with the kit for 185$. and after that I will get a leather strap.

Question is: which one of the straps I should take for this. Maybe someone knows some specifics on the carbon and/or the kevlar. I know that will not be the solution for the watch, but maybe a cool experience at an acceptable price.

I bought the carbon fiber one from Oracle. Kevlar is a rougher surface which I am not too fond of. Carbon fiber is smooth and has a nice design pattern. Kevlar is very durable (used in bullet proof vests) but is quite stiff. Just personal preference I guess, but carbon fiber is prefered for me.

I second that!

Guest carlsbadrolex

DO you mind letting me in on this deal... The conversion kit, kevlar strap and buckle I found was over $350.

Thanks in Advance,

T