When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

new ap roo safari (w/ seconds at 12)

was wondering if anyone has purchased one of the new ap roo safari's. while the dial looks too white in the pictures (it should be more of a cream color), i think we all know that you really can't tell how a watch will look in person from our dealers' pictures...

so, anyone want to post pics of their new safari? :bounce:

thanks in advance,

deltatahoe

Not really cream on mine but on some differents sides it could be :-) , the only thing is the slide rool too much 'metal' like .

p1000371cd8.jpg

p1000372ij5.jpg

Exept that, i really love this BIG piece it's a real beauty for me :-)

Hope it help .

Edited by pismo

was wondering if anyone has purchased one of the new ap roo safari's. while the dial looks too white in the pictures (it should be more of a cream color), i think we all know that you really can't tell how a watch will look in person from our dealers' pictures...

so, anyone want to post pics of their new safari? :bounce:

thanks in advance,

deltatahoe

It's not supposed to be a safari. It's a ref: 25721ST.OO.1000ST.07. I went to my local AP dealer and looked at the gen. And apart from the apparent date flaws etc. it was REALLY close. I didn't do a compare there, but from memory it was hard to see much difference - both in overall look, feel and weight and in detail.

It's not supposed to be a safari. It's a ref: 25721ST.OO.1000ST.07. I went to my local AP dealer and looked at the gen. And apart from the apparent date flaws etc. it was REALLY close. I didn't do a compare there, but from memory it was hard to see much difference - both in overall look, feel and weight and in detail.

It is Safari 26020ST except in SS bracelet i/o leather band. 25721ST.OO.1000ST.07 is the white dial with silver subs and greenish markers in SS band.

post-943-1215274016_thumb.jpg

Actually looks like silver sub dials?

Could very well be, very tricky to tell when the next colour is an off white/cream. Just shows how hard the replication process is, without the gen to hand....

Makes me wonder what dial version AP ROO they purchased to make the rep. It is a safe bet it was not the Safari :p

Could very well be, very tricky to tell when the next colour is an off white/cream. Just shows how hard the replication process is, without the gen to hand....

Makes me wonder what dial version AP ROO they purchased to make the rep. It is a safe bet it was not the Safari :p

My guess it's the white/light green/silver, since it's the only one with correct date wheel colour (silver).