When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

APROO black themes lume

Was thinking of getting the white steel bezel with gray sub dials with a rubber strap. Don't much like the look of the rubber bezel.

Does a gen exist with steel bezel and rubber strap?...or is it only with rubber bezel and rubber strap?

Cheers

Awesome Dean, I'm sure alot of us will be reluming ours shortly, it's a great reference point. :victory:

dave

that lume on the gen looks great. I guess you guys will have to get Vac or The Zigmeister to do their magic. Should come out awesome ... however that is an additional cost above and beyond the price tag already on these bad boys.

Curtis

Guest carlsbadrolex

I just made a new thread about taking the new ROO apart, while I had mine apart this evening I took a close look at the dial with a 10x loupe. It seems to me this dial will be really tough to loom as there is nothing to "contain" the lume. The white paint is actually raised. Furthermore, I really dont think the numbers are glued on to the dial as others have stated. I could see no gap at all between the numbers and the texture dial.