When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

AP ROO Barichello

finally!!!

I knew it was only matter of time when it will be released...now let's see if there are any bigger flaws!

more pics on : http://www.kingwatches.net/

f_barichello1m_117cc68.jpg

Appears to have running seconds at 9... is that correct?

id kill for one of these with the seconds at 12. It doesnt look half bad. especially because the caseback is solid on the gen aswell.

Please give us the updated version, oh sweet and holy rep manufacturers:-)

Looks like the Brasilian flag colours of the chrono counters are not correct... that looks like orange rather than yellow :(

f_barichello1m_117cc68.jpg

As far as I remember theres a Ti, Rose Gold and Plat version.

I'd be interested in a correct titanium version, but what we'll get are very expensive plated gold and going by the BB King, an even more pricey so-called "platinum-plated" version.

Will the secs at 9 dial and case fit the new secs at 12 movement?

I doubt it, don't forget it's being advertised as having non-symmetrical subdials.

I was in a hurry posting pics of these and I didn't even noticed all the flaws it's got...the good thing is that we'll definitely see the updated version with the running sec @12

Thanks for bringing up the pics... I can understand your excitement.

When I saw it said it was the lower beat Asian movement, that's when it twigged that it's the seconds at 9 movement.

The date window looks soooo horrible, IMO. Most the pieces are there, Y don't the rep factories just execute with more precision?

-bosk

who now's why they can't make watches like this correct they have it so good but yet so bad..

I think its diffrent from factory to factory have the quality will be..

I whish i had connections in China or talked the langued.

Well.....I do appreciate that the factories did come out with this model....unfortunately it is far beyond of being a nice rep.....hell, why did they come out with the HIGH-END sec@12 ROO and hit the market with this poor RBII-WANNABE only 1 week later.

Thats what some would call a complete failure in marketing strategy :D

I like the fact they tried....I hope they will come up with a RBII-2nd Edition :p

Theo

Dear All Buddies:

Save your money for this one; it's not came from the factory/maker who make new AP@12sec. This factory only make this one by photos; it won't be 1:1 or close to Gen.

The factory who make @12sec had bought the Gen on last year to clone this. Also; Gen is made by Full Titanium case + Ceramic Bezel & chrono-button. Wait for a moment; a much much better is or it's way. No waste your money on this one.....

Don't ask me how do I know. I can tell you but I'll kill you after I tell you...........got that?

Best Regards,

Raymond

Thanks for the warning. I must say that you take one look at this versus the current offerings and you know that it is coming from a lower end factory. And why do they offer it now? Because that is what is available. :lol: I am very much looking forward to seeing the next version. Between the ti, ceramic and everything else going on with this watch it will be one of the toughest to rep.

and one of the most expensive, I bet on more than 1000$...

I would say that if they REALLY nail the Ti/ceramics/fancy design/12 o'clock secs/assymetric subs/perforated dial, I think it's one of the first ones who might actually be worth something in the 800-900-1000 range