When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Puretimes Skyland

watchmannen

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I just ordered one, a grey dial. I have no idea how long it typically takes him to ship. I ordered a watch part once that never arrived, so I'm hoping this beats that timing!

Just curious this morning I noticed Angus was down to $268.00 on the price to match J&A's. Hopefully you did not pay the $298.00 or whatever he had it listed as a day or two ago.

It is $268 on the leather strap only, and $288 on the SS bracelet and leather strap ^_^

I paid $290 for mine a few days ago, just waiting for the shipping confirmation.....

Hi just checked the site again and he has it at 268.00 for ss bracelet and 288 for leather and ss

Hi just checked the site again and he has it at 268.00 for ss bracelet and 288 for leather and ss

My bad jdkno, you and Delboy are 100% correct :D

I need the leather strap, so for an extra $30 its worth it B)

This watch is even cheaper than the Evo now! Got to be the best rep deal of 2008!

I ordered mine yesterday. I have not bought a rep in awhile but this one sucked me back in. I hope the lume dots are ok, as they look kinda layed on thick where as the genuine are more flat.

How are do you think it would be to remove the lume and do it correct?

I ordered mine yesterday. I have not bought a rep in awhile but this one sucked me back in. I hope the lume dots are ok, as they look kinda layed on thick where as the genuine are more flat.

How are do you think it would be to remove the lume and do it correct?

Well, considering that the rep makers with their gen sample and computer aided machining can't get the lume dots right, I'm going to say.....

And so begins the 5th day of no word from Angus following my payment. Please, if one of you has a good relationship with him and get can a response, please PM me to help. I'm not looking for overnight shipping, but I would like some acknowledgement of payment received.

Is this asking too much?

And so begins the 5th day of no word from Angus following my payment. Please, if one of you has a good relationship with him and get can a response, please PM me to help. I'm not looking for overnight shipping, but I would like some acknowledgement of payment received.

Is this asking too much?

Its not asking to much at all..

This is one of the reasons i hold back from buying from Angus.

And so begins the 5th day of no word from Angus following my payment. Please, if one of you has a good relationship with him and get can a response, please PM me to help. I'm not looking for overnight shipping, but I would like some acknowledgment of payment received.

Is this asking too much?

I have been emailing him on a completely different issue with no reply, so I'm guessing there is a reason for all of this.