When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Eddie Lee

cromodora

i purchased my IWC 3717 from EL. Great guy to deal with from memory.....

i was offerred a Pam 27c w/the Soprod 2892 for $525 shipped and thought it was waaaay too much money back then.......... now i'd buy 2 for that price.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Efren and Chinatown, great watches -100.00 bucks.

THOSE were the good ol' days.

I still wear the Seamaster 300 from Adam, and the unreal FM Casablanca from Efren.

They both disappeared within a month of each other. I think it got a bit on the warm side back in NY in early 2005.

Great guys, no [censored]. Sorely missed.

Kasi! What's up Chef!? What are you wheeling these days? Got Carrera?

Good call! Adam had a lot of good sources for rep jewellry Tiffany and the like if I remember correctly...........what's up 'omd'? I think I remember you........Mexico right?

Hi Damsey long time .....

Porshe Rules !!at the moment Carrera GT3 RS and 911 996Annyversary Model as daily Driver.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't post on here often as I tend to like reading from others.On this occasion I'd like to say that Eddie was a gent and funny with it, a GREAT dealer. I think you tend to remember your first deal and it was all very easy, friendly and he had the patience of a saint.(god he needed it) 5/6 of my first watches came from el.

(It's all his fault I have spent a sh*t load of money and had words spoke with my wife.Where is the git I want a word with him) ;)

My first pruchase from EL was the legendary Solid 18k FM. It was quite a remarkable purchase, two pm's where exchanged and the deal was made.

After couple of days the watch arrived savely at my door. now the point of the story is; 1 or 2 days later i recieved pm from EL asking me to check if there is someting with the payment. So I called my bank to check whats going on, seems i made spelling mistake on the bank wire.

Turns out, he shipped the item even berfore seeing a single penny (where talking 1600usd at that time). All ended well, i'm no scammer PP'd him same day. I'd say he was truly a class act on another level...

• 3 weeks later...

wow kasi, demsey... blast from the past :D

EL was the man... I bought a few watches from him many moons ago... and like Slick said one of them my payment wasn't even sent before I got my tracking number... didn't even ask for that- I asked him for the total on a TW Best Sub (he was famous for these) and I said I'd take it, signed off for the day... came back to a tracking number! Top shelf dealer and guy, with his Elvis motorcycle helmet, 'Ivana Trump effect' PAM AR coating (this was high tech in 2003!) and was definitely the dealer I had the most fun buying from... even if his prices were higher than the rest :D