When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Buy AAA replica in Bangkok

bigone

hi friend i'll be in Bangkok from 11 to 15 august and i' dlike to by some good replica at a good price....

Anyone of you can suggest somethings. I'm not interested in chines replica thay you can buy for 5 dollars is broken after 15 minute.

Thanks in advance

Really?? i have check this site several times, never have a problem (im using safari from a mac computer, could be that?)

is the official web page of the MBK mall

that link is blocked due to harmfull spywear on my brower firefox

which is the store?

Thanks in advance.... Have someone ever bought some watch there? if yes which one. They have swiss replica or also asian?

Does Narika have a place to buy his watch in bangkok....

I've never been there, but the store should be in the ground floor close to the entrance and KFC after Giordano , stall # 36-68 according to a previous post.

I was there about a year ago. Yaron has given you the correct stall number. At the time I was there, I purchased an A/P ROO and a PP Natilus. But you have to ask. None of the branded reps were displayed in the cases. They had a fairly good selection , but don't expect everything. BTW, the stall next door is owned by the same people and they have purses in case you want to pick up something for the wife/girlfriend.

good luck

Guest London luke

I thought this was the place!!

I did 2 years in BK buying watches and whilst its easy to go to MBK etc i found far better deals and prices in "Kom tom" in the "underground Bazar"

if you can find it you will be rewarded by cheaper prices, less stock but only the best.

I thought this was the place!!

I did 2 years in BK buying watches and whilst its easy to go to MBK etc i found far better deals and prices in "Kom tom" in the "underground Bazar"

if you can find it you will be rewarded by cheaper prices, less stock but only the best.

Where is it and how do you get there?

and BTW: can someone recommend a good and backpacker friendly hotel in BK......thanks!