When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

A Question to the Cartel Dealers

slay

Correct & here is something that demonstrates the point --

This Daytona 62xx case set is sold by a small number of sellers for $1,200-$1,650+. All of your DWs or Jewelryandwatch frankens use some variation of this case

aftermarketcase.jpg

Pretty nice, right? Yes, definitely. And if you are a WIS who wants an accurate vintage Daytona franken, you have to pay the price. Right?

Wrong.

This A7750-powered Daytona 62xx rep (with asymmetrical pushers), which comes in the exact same case as the 1 above (both pusher styles are available), is sold by a small number of sellers for between $300-$350

6239black0061.jpg

The point is that both cases are exactly the same. The only difference is the price & the (assumed) exclusivity that is (wrongly) associated with the bare case set. I think it was either Avitt, Ubi or Alligoat who once said (correctly) that these cases are worth less than $100 at retail. And I am sure they are routinely being sold for $50 a pop in China. Regardless of the model, the pattern is the same.

Really freddy?? They are the same cases? No need to spend a grand or more for one? I may revisit the idea of dong one of these if that's the case.

No, they are not the same, the Asian 7750 has WRONG subdial spacing! You will never get an accurate 6263 replica with an Asian 7750. You need either the Valjoux 23, 72 or the Valjoux 23copy. Everything else will be incorrect!

Hehe, your making up quotes for me now? :p

I said I would buy one club and get my pro golfer brother to check if they were authentic :lol: Even Ken was saying it was best for somebody to buy one club first, just to see what they were like...

You never did post pictures of the clubs either, did you ever use them?......

In the same way I would not drop $1000's blind on a set of golf clubs, I would also not splash out $1000's on a HBB replica, genuine ceramic bezel or not ^_^

Cheers! B)

EDIT: No need to get aggressive slay, or threaten anyone either. I was not angry at you in that thread, or now, just suprised you splashed out so much cash on the clubs, especially as you had been dead against it in the TRC thread.. :)

Hehe, your making up quotes for me now? :p

I said I would buy one club and get my pro golfer brother to check if they were authentic :lol: Even Ken was saying it was best for somebody to buy one club first, just to see what they were like...

In the same way I would not drop $1000's blind on a set of golf clubs, I would also not splash out $1000's on a HBB replica, genuine ceramic bezel or not ^_^

Cheers! B)

Yes, of course you wouldnt, after I bought them and told everybody to stay back, because they are lousy sh1ts!

When I was raising concerns before, YOU were the one who started acting like I was shitting the thread. YOU should have kissed my feet and thanked me for saving YOU and the other members who were interested lots of cash!

Quote Kenberg (after someone raised the question of those being fake):

And of course this is correct these clubs will come from the factories that make the genuine items, the seller has also offered to allow my customers to buy one club to check the quality before buying the set.

Okay, if this sounds like "be carefull, I cant confirm those are genuine" to anyone, please, step forward!

You never did post pictures of the clubs either, did you ever use them?......

What are you trying to imply with this? That I was lying? Who the HELL are you to incriminate ME? Do you even know anyone here besides from you little chit chat?

LOOK, again, because you seem backward in development.

1)A little magnet WILL NOT stick to the titanium on the callaway golfclubs. it didnt at the store, but it did at the fake clubs.

2)Genuine clubs also dont have plastic parts falling of the club heads.

3)The seller admitted that they were fake (after being confronted with my facts) but claimed they are the best replicas.

I dont even know why you have to stir this crap up again and provoke me with your dirty little teasing!

EDIT: No need to get aggressive slay, or threaten anyone either. I was not angry at you in that thread, or now, just suprised you splashed out so much cash on the clubs, especially as you had been dead against it in the TRC thread.. :)

Yes, well it sounded like you were trying to pour salt in the wounds (which you were!).

And now I see TT reading here, so I'm outa here before I get even more angry. I've had my share of angryness today.

No, they are not the same, the Asian 7750 has WRONG subdial spacing! You will never get an accurate 6263 replica with an Asian 7750. You need either the Valjoux 23, 72 or the Valjoux 23copy. Everything else will be incorrect!

I was referring to the cases only (I will leave the subdial spacing debate for another venue). I have installed both A7750s & V72s into these cases (the V23, being a V72 without the hour totalizer, will also fit).

6263andcompany005-10241.jpg

(1st watch fitted with a V72 - 2nd watch fitted with an A7750 - 3rd watch fitted with a V72 -- all with the same case I referenced in my previous post)

72_vs_77501.jpg

(I am certainly not the best judge of these things, but I do not see anything that is 'WAY' off here - $50,000+ gen at left, $300 rep at right)

I have said it before & I will say it again now - these A7750-powered vintage Daytonas with asymmetrical pushers are the BEST BUY in the rep world today.

I was referring to the cases only (I will leave the subdial spacing debate for another venue). I have installed both A7750s & V72s into these cases (the V23, being a V72 without the hour totalizer, will also fit).

(1st watch fitted with a V72 - 2nd watch fitted with an A7750 - 3rd watch fitted with a V72 -- all with the same case I referenced in my previous post)

Okay ;)

But the subdial spacing is as important to me as the case dimensions and pushers. Its not so visible on your picture, but I recall the A7750 spacing looking not so good when compared to the VJ72

Hope my silver dial 6263 will be here soon B)

Ken was just posting what the original seller was telling him. Ken also posted it would be best for somebody to buy a single club to check the claims too....

Read whatever you like into my posts. I was simply asking if you ever used the clubs, and why you never got round to posting pictures like you said you would, I was genuinely interested to see what they looked like....

Did you sell them on? I would like to think you either got some use out of them, or at least got some of the cash back.....

You seem to assume the worst in people slay, even when it is not there.....

Cheers! :)

Ken was just posting what the original seller was telling him. Ken also posted it would be best for somebody to buy a single club to check the claims too....

Read whatever you like into my posts. I was simply asking if you ever used the clubs, and why you never got round to posting pictures like you said you would, I was genuinely interested to see what they looked like....

Did you sell them on? I would like to think you either got some use out of them, or at least got some of the cash back.....

You seem to assume the worst in people slay, even when it is not there.....

Cheers! :)

I gave them to friends who were (luckily) happy with them, because they are the kind that are just playing golf because their folks are rich and they feel they "have to play" within their little rotary society. I think I posted some pictures, I dont remember, maybe I still have some pics, but I'm way too lazy to dig them up, because it wont help anyone now.

That being said, good nite!

Marketing bullshi t from online chinese fake watch dealers....sure.

So besides pages of yada yada that will go on here....what is suggested we do about it?....stop buying from the 'cartel' and buy from another online chinese fake watch dealer,who then becomes the next 'cartel'.....like what happened with the fall of Paul and the rise of 'jandrew'.....don't think there is any nice guy in this business,there is only the small guy that dreams of being the big guy.....online chinese fake watch dealers.....'buy from this new guy,he is cheaper' is only creating the next 'cartel'.....with the same bullshi t to spew in the future,thats part of this game,like it or leave it,you won't change it.

What is the difference besides posts that get nowhere?..... -_-

What is the difference besides posts that get nowhere?..... -_-

Dave, have to agree with ya on this one :o ...

I think we're all getting tired of same people starting negative topic after negative topic...

So, with the powers vested in me - Thread Closed...

And Slay, if you don't like it, TFB...

Double T