When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RG Members

explorer II

I can't get back on either..

on any of my computers..

I get that apache page as well

Power down your modem, router (unplug them) and (turn off) PC. Wait 30 sec. Power up your modem 1st, wait 30 sec, then power up your router, then your pc's.

hmmm. its not working for me. i tried what was suggested above, but had no luck. why is it so difficult to get back on!

try googling rep geek and clicking the hyperlink for the site. If that doesnt work, try clicking the blue hyperlink next to the result that says "cached"

Or try going from a link, here-

http://www.repgeek.com/search.php

I barely go on RG, just trying to help you guys out. Don't need to try anything too invasive with your PC's.. its just being stubborn, the TTL will eventually update, don't sweat it much.

try googling rep geek and clicking the hyperlink for the site. If that doesnt work, try clicking the blue hyperlink next to the result that says "cached"

Or try going from a link, here-

http://www.repgeek.com/search.php

I barely go on RG, just trying to help you guys out. Don't need to try anything too invasive with your PC's.. its just being stubborn, the TTL will eventually update, don't sweat it much.

wow thanks man. that was easy.

Great idea john. You know most big call centers ect have an intrest in a second full equiped location (usualy shared with othersto offset the cost of gear laying idle) so they can be up and running after a fire/bomb threat ect? Well, what a great use for RWS! Its can become the official bolt hole for rep forua.

A gold star idea indeed.

Col.