When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is Jakub away?

scotty

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am kind of worried too, J told me he sent my watches ( AMG and HH) 8/7/8 and have not received them, I asked him for the tracking number , but I did not know that the Polish mail service do not provide one.... :mellow:

also ,.."Polish" post is NOT fast.

Sometimes it takes round 10-14 days from Polen to Sweden.. and thats not that far..

So even here, be patient.. they will probably arrive really soon..

* I dont know why I whish to calm everyone down, but there has never been any problem for me and I've sent a few to mr. J ,.. so I just want you to know.. *

- tazz

Tazz , Thanks for the info about how slow their service is, I have not had problems with J answering my emails., it is just the waiting is killing me, have been w/o my watches for more than 2 months....can not wait to see them again

Yep, same here.. I have a couple at J's and its really hard to wait.. but its worth it!

I have 6 crystals with Jakub so his workload must be huge, its amazing that he gets the right crystals back to the right people.

Mine were posted to me 2 weeks ago so my nails have all been bitten off now and I'm mailing Jakub once a week just so that he will send me some reasuring words (I hope I'm not bugging him too much :bangin: )

I guess we've overloaded both Jakub and the Polish postal system :help:

EDIT - Found these comments about the postal system in Poland, funny stuff:

http://thepolanddiaries.blogspot.com/2006/...wanderings.html

Edited by rc42

Hey Guys Its starting to get very weird. He has my watch almost for 3 month now! He said he would send me 1 month ago. But every week he kept on telling me "next week". And he havent reply to my email for like 1 weeks.

I hope he can manage his time to send just 1 watch -___-

Hope everything gone well there :( *I miss my watch*

Hey Guys Its starting to get very weird. He has my watch almost for 3 month now! He said he would send me 1 month ago. But every week he kept on telling me "next week". And he havent reply to my email for like 1 weeks.

It is basically the same with me <_<

1 watch or 5 is no different in time, its not only your watch that is beeing made.

..just be patient , or turn to someone else (? whom I dont know ?)

Jakub is a great guy with a lot(!) to do.

Just chill and you will get your watch back in good order..

Don`t worry.

Jakub is honest but busy man, sometimes deadline can be longer then promised.

And Poland Post.... my watch arrived 2 week`s after when he posted it. it IS normal if Poland Post is part of it :)

Be patient and dont worry. ;)

watch away now for +2 months.

My last contact was last Wednesday, and no replies to the couple of questions I sent after...

I guess he's overloaded for now.

Fingers crossed everything works out OK, as J has such good press.

Same with me, my watch is gone for more than 2 month, he said it will take 4 weeks and after that passed kept telling me each week that he is now going to fetch the crystals...that was quite a while ago. currently, he is even not replying to mails anymore...very sad as I intended to let some more of my watches get AR if everything works fine... <_<