When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Is Jakub away?

scotty

Guest Mr Jones
And Poland Post.... my watch arrived 2 week`s after when he posted it. it IS normal if Poland Post is part of it :)

Be patient and dont worry. ;)

It is not tru about Poland post that they delay shipments ?!

Who make this opinion, only last time when they make strike was problem with time of delivery but NOW ?

From Warsaw I think they have dirrectly gate to international chanels, no delay with internal post offices

What Italy or Spain post is better ...

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will soon be 3 weeks since my 6 crystals were posted to me (UK) and still nothing has arrived :(

Jakub is checking with the post office in Poland to see if he can find out anything but if they are lost in the post then I am going to have some big problems :( :(

I'll do my weekly check in with Jakub at the weekend if nothing arrived tomorrow but hopefully they will finally get here.

It will soon be 3 weeks since my 6 crystals were posted to me (UK) and still nothing has arrived :(

Jakub is checking with the post office in Poland to see if he can find out anything but if they are lost in the post then I am going to have some big problems :( :(

I'll do my weekly check in with Jakub at the weekend if nothing arrived tomorrow but hopefully they will finally get here.

I dont know with you but I always send with reg-airmail so I get a tracking number, well yeh they can mess it up and loose the package anyway, but a trackingnumber is always a bit of help ..

I think its worth the extra cost even if the insurance wont cover nothing (like $100 i think) but anyway..

- tazz

dont know. not got hold on him over the last weeks.

maybe he's busy wearing all our watches ;)

- tazz

I laughed....then I cried (bit strange in the office)...then I laughed again.

Now I'm just scouring the 'FOR SALE' areas ...... just in case..... :bounce:

I really hope we do not have to have doubts in his integrity...

Well yes, but I started to lose hope now. My watch has been for about 3 month, soon is 4 and soon is half a year. Just forget it! What so hard to Go to post office in the weekend * just spend 1 hour of your lifetime* to post it, i don't think that is to hard and long right ??? Even the busiest man in this world can spare 1 or 2 hour of their lifetime.

I dont think that its posting it that is the thing.

Have he told you that your watches is finished and re-installed and ready for posting?

As I understand there are several parts of this proceedure.

Jakub collects, brings to a watchsmith that removes the crystal, then to a Lab that makes the coating, then back to the watchsmith and then jakub collects everything and mails back.

I might be wrong , but thats how I understood the proceedure.

- tazz

I dont think that its posting it that is the thing.

Have he told you that your watches is finished and re-installed and ready for posting?

As I understand there are several parts of this proceedure.

Jakub collects, brings to a watchsmith that removes the crystal, then to a Lab that makes the coating, then back to the watchsmith and then jakub collects everything and mails back.

I might be wrong , but thats how I understood the proceedure.

- tazz

He told me about one and a half month ago that my watch is finished and just need to be pick up from his watch smith and to be send by post office. But I have never heard anything else until now.

Hope he still a nice person, hope he wont scam!

-windyzz