When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking to but a Skyland

drrea

Hi, I'm Simon and I am looking to buy a Skyland. I'm sorry if all this has been asked before and if so, please delete the post.

I have loked at PureTime and I plan on buying from there.... I have read about the different movements, do I just ask to get the 7750 movement instead of the asian movement ( is the 7750 a better movement or is the asian one good enough?)

I was also wondering about customs, will I get the watch into the country without any problems?

Many thanks guys,

Simon.

the watch has a 7750 mov't if you get the Asian 7750 you will pay 300$ less than the swiss 7750

just get the asian, its a good mov't works well, its in half the replicas you see around here

re: customs - what country are you in? also talk to your dealer about it - most times the dealer takes the risk on it -

also i don't know what angus is charging these days but silix has the V1 skyland for 200$ and i think the v2 for 275

Thanks for the quick reply.

I'm from Italy but for the next few months in Britain...i'll obviously pay my customs tax but hoping don't get in trouble or anything.

Yeah the V2 (version 2??) is $268 which is a great price, is it just the lume dots that aren't quite perfect...from the pics on this forum, it looks like a stunning watch! So the swiss is just better quality? I'll just go for the asian one then....is it just same watch, different movement?

Again, many thanks,

Simon

Thanks for the quick reply.

I'm from Italy but for the next few months in Britain...i'll obviously pay my customs tax but hoping don't get in trouble or anything.

Yeah the V2 (version 2??) is $268 which is a great price, is it just the lume dots that aren't quite perfect...from the pics on this forum, it looks like a stunning watch! So the swiss is just better quality? I'll just go for the asian one then....is it just same watch, different movement?

Again, many thanks,

Simon

no, you wont' pay customs tax - never pay customs tax - if your in britain - then check out Precious time - i think he is in the UK - or narkiaa - def in the UK then no worries at all with customs.

lume dots are off on all of them, the v1 has the 3:00 lume dot issue, but none of them are straight - trust me you won't care

the swiss is just a different mov't - and frankly there is no guarontee you actually get a swiss one - just go asian, if it doesn't work, then you get it exchanged - for the price you are paying for swiss, you can just get a new one if this one dies!!!

Excellent, thanks. I sent Precious Time a message so hopefully hear back from them asap. I tried a google search for Narikaa watches...I couldn't find anything?

Sorry for all the questions, but are Precious Times' watches the V2?

Many thanks,

Simon

Excellent, thanks. I sent Precious Time a message so hopefully hear back from them asap. I tried a google search for Narikaa watches...I couldn't find anything?

Sorry for all the questions, but are Precious Times' watches the V2?

Many thanks,

Simon

stick with precious time - and just ask him - he will tell you, v1 or v2

I ordered my Skyland V2 from PreciousTime 2 weeks ago...he will ship from within the UK....so no problems there. His price is a bit higher but he will QC the watch before sending it out.

Unfortunately he is currently out of stock, so if you can wait for some more days PT is just the right dealer for you.

Cheers,

Theo