When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My 201a :: Experts lend me your eyes

Guest porsche356a

Guest porsche356a

Well, A few weeks ago, a very nice member (you know who you are) sent me a package with this dial, I then took a JF case, a DSN Xtal sans AR, a Palp Crown, a nice CG (which still needs work), and an ETA 6497, and this is what I ended up with. I also had an old 201a caseback from EL to boot, but since im not too versed on PAMs as some of our esteemed members, please tell me whats wrong with this. Thanks in advance. :thumbs:

Here she is on a GeF Homage Strap

IMG_2240.jpg

Heres a few dial close ups

IMG_2221.jpg

IMG_2222.jpg

and some more.........

IMG_2236.jpg

IMG_2211.jpg

IMG_2212.jpg

All comments are welcomed :v:

Guest porsche356a
Decent watch but mostly a waste of a Jimmy FU case.. It is not good for the 201/A.

Here we go. I need more criticism like this. :thumbs: I want it to be a good copy, so please keep it coming. :D

Here we go. I need more criticism like this. :thumbs: I want it to be a good copy, so please keep it coming. :D

Well.. it would be nice to put a nice PreV cg because this one is thin and with a dreadful pin.. also it would be nice to put a tourby crown...

Dial is decent. not the best but no other dial is perfect anyway :)

Guest porsche356a
Well.. it would be nice to put a nice PreV cg because this one is thin and with a dreadful pin.. also it would be nice to put a tourby crown...

Dial is decent. not the best but no other dial is perfect anyway :)

To do list ...... :D

case...................

t.Crown...............

V CG..................

Guest porsche356a
No...You can't have your V CG back ;)

BTW - That's the one you sold me in my avi pic. Now I'll have to reshoot that pic when I get my t-crown.

LOL! :doh: How was I to know I was going to get this Dial. :D But now the hunt begins. Yours is looking amazing, btw. :punk:

Some great suggestions so far and the most important being regarding the Fu case. I have just this week received a 001B with Fu case, Palp crown and modded by The Zigmeister (which came from FGD) and also a 201/A with DSN best dial (correct indices), V CG and Palp crown. I'll be taking a bunch of shots this weekend and lll pop them up for your reference (and to show off a little). You are on your way to having 2 of the most incredible PAM's.