When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I'am looking for a women's watch

JBond

Hi everybody,

One more time I need your help. I'am looking for a watch with a leather strap for my mum's birthday. Actually, she have 1 gen Omega DeVille, 2 or 3 swatch and 1 Louis Pion.

The watch I'am looking for can be auto or quartz.

My price is around 200/230$ (with box if it's possible)

Actually my only option is a Fendi watch from Andrew.

d9e1b60228bdafeddfea585kk6.jpg

Thanks,

J.Bd

I got my Mum one of these from Josh i think it was, She loves it, been over a year now never a problem. it realy pissed her boss off at work. She asked how her son could afford to buy her such a gift, Mum just Said "because he loves me" She knows it is a rep by the way.

DSC00134.jpg

I'd suggest an Franck Muller Crazy Hours. I got one for my mother in law last christmas, and more recently bought another for my wife. Both get daily wear, and frequent admiring comments from acquaintances, more for the unorthodox dials than any brand recognition. It's an automatic, and, from what I've observed, a movement which keeps good time. When I ordered my wife's, the first which arrived had a slight flaw to the movement, where the hour hand did not jump fully to the correct hour marker, but would make the full jump to the preceding marker, and then 'creep' forwards to the correct marker within a few minutes. The replacement works flawlessly, so I think it's safe to say that it was simply a manufacturing flaw with that specific movement.

IMGP0826.jpg

IMGP0825.jpg

(Her wrist for the wrist shot, my hand for the closeup)

Frank Muller Conquistador an Crazy Hour was an option. But I'am affraid by the crazy hour because that watch is hard to use. Thanks all guys.

What else?

For what it's worth, both my wife and mother in law have said that the Crazy Hours is actually a very easy watch to use. It is simply a case of reading the hands, like one would read a digital watch: Hours, then minutes. Hour hand = Hour marker the hand is pointing at (not dial position) Minute hand = Traditional dial position. Neither of them are watch enthusiasts, but neither has had a problem using one :)