When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

And so it begins...

TwoTone

That isn't football - This is a link to the best FOOTBALL team in the world - It ain't soccer it's FOOTBALL

CFC since 1905. How old is the US "Bitchball" version? And how much armour, kevlar, time outs and subs do they actually need to participate in a game? Are those the players in the skimpy outfits?? If so I can see why they need so much protection. Or are they only required because American Football is Sooooooo Booooooring and those lovely ladies draw attention to fill the time that it takes to play a game - zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Our rugby players wear a bit of neoprene (underarmour) and that's about it.

Men are men and boys are boys.

I bet this'll stir you CONUS boys up :p :p :p :p :p

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/Home/0,,10268,00.html

Only jesting ladies :D :D

In the same way that you can't get excited about our football, I can never see the draw of the American game. But at least I can say that I have played it when in the Army in Germany against an American Army Battalion who were on a gunnery camp with us. I think it ended up as a no rules version though - as there were a few bumps and bruises and a fair bit of claret spilt. No kevlar, hard hats, or armour - just fatigues and pride. No winners or losers !! ... and definitely no ladies, unless the bitching from the yank unit qualifies :D :D - Vestigia Nulla Retrorsum