When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What about HK Tan Chestnut Brown Gator ?

lanikai

That looks awesome, never seen such a look on the skyland. But I dont know if I have the balls to put that on mine.. I mean it is really a special looking strap!

I am thinking of getting the black croc strap for mine.. anyone have experience with this one, is the quality good?

http://www.pc88clone.com/bla10104-leather-...hes-p-2434.html

i have my distressed hktan rivet pilot strap on the way.

but something about your tats and that bulky large brick of a watch - i dont' think i'd Fuck with you :)

I'm ordering a couple more riveted pilot straps .. but I asked Aaron to make the hole strap a bit shorter.. about 5 mm less..I can't wait to see pics of the strap pho !!

skjalg Posted Yesterday, 11:57 PM

I am thinking of getting the black croc strap for mine.. anyone have experience with this one, is the quality good?

The rep strap is very good quality.. both the black or the brown.. very well done..

LANI...

that straps looks killer....allthough a lighter color would stress the grey dal color a bit more.

Aarons straps are really top-notch but the waiting time is sooooood damn long :cry:

I ordered a titanium grey gator, thick padded.....mmmhh I look forward to receive it.

Thx for the update and pics.....

Q: how long did he take to build your strap?

Theo

LANI...

that straps looks killer....allthough a lighter color would stress the grey dal color a bit more.

Aarons straps are really top-notch but the waiting time is sooooood damn long :cry:

I ordered a titanium grey gator, thick padded.....mmmhh I look forward to receive it.

Thx for the update and pics.....

Q: how long did he take to build your strap?

Theo

Agree Theo... I have a grey gator on order .. maybe this chestnut would go well with my BCE Graphite... B)

• 2 weeks later...