When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

2010 blue Sub question

gioarmani

This won't work, as the cases are completely different sizes. Not to mention ceramic vs metal inserts.

Oh well... :lol: If the dial and insert are anything like the Electric Blue Seamaster, maybe it won't actually look quite so garish to the naked eye as it does to the camera... I found the Pumpkin Planet Ocean was another example of it being more subdued to the eye than in photos :)

Don't see what this has got to do with me TeeJay? :p^_^

If you want to spend your money with PWC/T4D, a drop ship dealer and a proven lying scammer to boot, then go for it! :lol:

As for this Submariner, both those replicas look pretty damn poor to me, I would rather go for the GTM2c B)

Or maybe a fantasy ceramic Sub:

w36524cf9.jpg

Cheers! :D

Since that disclosure, I have to admit, I haven't spent with PWC, and probably wouldn't :lol: I just didn't want you to think I was promoting him by mentioning my good transaction :lol:

That fantasy ceramic isn't too bad :good:

Found this.......

116610ceramicsp8.th.jpg

Opinions?

Q.

Josh has one like that in his website for $318, looks nice but quite expensive for a future model that was repped according to pictures, probably. The blue dials shown here look cheap, I think both bezels suck and the clasp is wrong (the gen is similar to the deepsea with glidelock).

I think we should wait for an improved version of the blue dial rep, and for the black dial first wait for the gen to come out.

• 3 months later...