When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Another fraud site?

Polynomial

I ran across this site http://www.bigbigwatch.com/ -- I would pass it as just another fake watch site, but all the pictures look familar and they are all from Josh's site. Strange enugh, there are no perfect clones marks (but the pics are the same), and also strange are the prices, which are almost identical to perfect clones. What is going on there?

• 7 months later...

I have no idea if bigbigwatch is related or owned by Josh or anyone else, all i know is that i have ordered twice form them this month and received watces via ems, perfect transactions and quality of watches.

They accept all forms of payment including paypal.

As regards to the photos, be sure neither Josh, Andrew or Bigbigwatch take the photos themselves or hold any stock, these people just do drop shipping with the manufacturers, thats why all packages are sent after 3 days, cause these ppl don't hold stock, neither of them.

But all I can say is BIGbigwatch are as reliable as ever, at least with my 2 orders. I was even sent free replica boxes and free shipping with both watches.

Josh was asked about this site by a member over on RWG1.1 a while back and was, shall we say, very unhappy about them. He called them 'crooks' :D

Site looks pretty dodgy to me - lot of stuff on there that is no longer available.