When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My collection after one year

ta8088

@Fireman_Fred Yeah it takes forever to figure out whcih to wear. Usually put on something to wear to work and grab another to switch up with at the end of the workday.

@dadog Well some of the dupes came about because I had a chance to grab multiples of stuff that was getting hard to find. Especially the swiss mvt PAM's and the E movement ones. The 217 on the far left is an unmodded swiss mvt and a week after it arrived I had a chance to buy a nicely modded one over at RG. The 127's kind of the same thing. Got a great deal on the DSN and a month or so later had a chance to grab a fully modded one from a friend. Some are modded. The 217, 127, 036, 111H, 111E, 253, and 187 are all modded. The 183 and 210 are going to be modded. The 196 is an old case and is going to be turned into a 7753 project. And I have parts here to build an 010D, 112, 172, 177 and a couple other things.

@Toadtorrent It's just one Homer box. Wish I had seven. If I did I think I could sell all of them and probably fund a gen PAM.

@Corgi Thanks!

@greg_r And to think when I started collecting I keep thinking what's the deal with these PAM's. Doubted at the time that I would ever get one. Boy was I wrong.

@phoband, FDG, laz Thanks! Comming from you guys that means alot since you guys have very nice collections yourselves.

@ST4 Thanks! And thanks for the help with me trying to figure out whether or not I had an old case 196.

• 2 years later...

Hey guys here's some quick and dirty pics of the collection after about a year on the forums:

ve439t.jpg

2zxtk7t.jpg

nwd79j.jpg

2mp0vhz.jpg

2dchnx0.jpg

2v9543m.jpg

20u4c5y.jpg

Wow it's been quite some time since I posted this but am still blown away when I look back at it. Quite a few of these have found new homes but I still have quite a few and have added some new stuff. Also still have several projects in the works. Here's a few pics of most of what I have now:

2011-02-04_11-44-23_236.jpg

2011-02-04_11-44-48_490.jpg

2011-02-04_11-45-03_999.jpg