When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

EVO with some bling?

Guest Sql_pl

So basically I've been browsing ebay to find a nice new watch for my girlfriend.

I had my mind set up at gen ladies Omega Constellation in SS and with diamond bezel.

They can be had at 1300-1800 usd range.

But as my gf is used to watches like pasha seatimer, navitimer and Purdey Pam I am afraid ladies Omega might be way too small for her.

And then I found this. Real diamond bezels for Evolution:

15ea_12.JPG

1555_12.JPG

1635_12.JPG

Maybe I could get her a nice ultimate Evo, put that bezel on and be done?

Do you think it would fit rep case easily? Which dial would you choose to pair this bezel with? White? Black? Graphite?

And one more important thing - I remember there was a V3 Evo released recently with correct datefont but cannot find them at josh or angus sites - did they dissapear already?

I am looking forward to see your opinions.

Thanks

Maciek

UB7 how does the bling look like in real life? Are diamonds sparkly and shiny? I heard that due to the fact they are mounted deep in bezel they might be dull and non gen looking.

Do you have pics of yours?

I have to say that at first I was skeptical due to the low pricing. I paid around $700 for mine, and I was very impressed when it arrived. Every person I have shown it too, including the AD I bought my evo from assumed it was a factory diamond bezel. Mine doesn't have the diamonds on the side of the bezel but it is still stunning in person. The diamonds are sparkly, shiny and brilliant looking. heres a few more pics. Hope this helps!

evobook4.jpg

evogreen2.jpg

Edited by UB7

Here is more or less what the watch would look like (less dial diamonds of course):

img2759oq0.jpg

What do you think? Not too masculine for a lady? I guess it would be fitted with nice leather strap to dress it down a bit....

I have owned 4 BCE's with CZ bezels...white,slate,blue and red...yes...red.... :D

My imagecave account is locked right now,some new rules they have put in for monthly downloads,so i can't put up any pics,but the CZ bezel on the BCE is very convincing,only against another watch with a real diamond bezel will show a difference...i wouldn't spend the money on a real diamond bezel for that watch,the CZ's on it are not like those found on Rolex reps....they look like plastic.

And Rastaman,that avatar is all gen my man!....where have you been?.... ;)

I concur with what dave said above. I dont think it makes much sense to put a $700 real diamond bezel on a $250 rep. That said, if you do you will have 1 awesome rep and i'm sure the lady would love it. I think women wearing breitlings = hot!!