When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I've Got Him!my "ultimate" Sub.

artoero

hi,

even after a week, i am still in love with this beauty. only the box set is not yet complete. They say in the shop that for trade the watch only is interesting and the time that they can deliver. But because I wanted the complete set so badly he would buy a set for me. Iam waiting till I get it.

Nice trick, give me 150 euro dicount and deliver no complete set... :g: so what I have learned is only buy in a off rolex shop for maximum garanty and service.

Next time better :Jumpy:

Thanks to all you guys, wow it's nice to see that so many peole are happy for me, realy nice!!

I didnot see a red line at all?? mmm is it fake you think?

arthur

no no no no........... that is nothing like the rep, don't buy gens they're just so wrong !........

nice one Artoero............. then again, those look like big spaces between oyster perp date........... compare with this £10 one........ :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Pete

90790-28390.jpg

nice one! wear him well pete :p

no no no no........... that is nothing like the rep, don't buy gens they're just so wrong !........

nice one Artoero............. then again, those look like big spaces between oyster perp date........... compare with this £10 one........ :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Pete

90826-28368.jpg