When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Week Wrist Check Thread!

By-Tor

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Comparing a McRib to real bbq ribs is like comparing jerking off to sex with Jessica Alba. They will both get the job done, but you would much rather have the real deal.

I would never compare a McRib to real smoked bbq ribs...the McRib stands alone on its own merits. :D

Comparing a McRib to real bbq ribs is like comparing jerking off to sex with Jessica Alba. They will both get the job done, but you would much rather have the real deal.

wouldn't be funny if Jessica Alba is actually a crap lay? :D;)

montecarlozl0.jpg

Genuine Montres Carlo

Movement : Miyota 2035

Caseback : Stainless Steel

Case: painted steel

Bezel : painted steel

Strap : Genuine Cow Hide Leather

Water Resistance: Good @#$! Luck lol

I wanted to see how nice I could make a $3 watch look - I removed the tin bracelet and put a $3.50 strap (I get wholesale locally) - the watches were bought just to practice taking the movement out, replace it, removing crystal, etc. I just wanted to play around with my watchmaker tools before I dive into watches of any value - I picked up 3 of these bad boys and this is the only one still together - it looks much worse in person :D

Heh heh... Thanks, TJ! :)

umm ubi that snowflake of yours is beautiful... any idea where one can get such flaky hands and dial

Omega Fan- Dial, yes; hands... Nothing in inventory at the moment, but I do see them come up from time to time.

Here is a near mint 9411 dial that I picked up earlier this year along with the dial that currently resides in my completed snowflake :) It's an all original LePrelet in time capsule like condition.

IMG_5693.jpg

IMG_5699.jpg

IMG_3431.jpg

@ubi : wow this really brings me to tears ... I guess it does not come cheap :D too. The snoflake design is WAYY more apealing to me than the typical Rolex one. I dont know if its only me but I really think its fantastic! One more question can a Great White be fitted easily with a snoflake flakes?