When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Late MidWeek Wrist Check thread

By-Tor

Stress testing still...

IMG_6281a.jpg

IMG_6376.jpg

Is this going to be one of those situations when the 'test' just runs into permanent wrist time? ;)

I'm still loving that watch, and I do need a Base Luminor in my collection, I guess I'll just have to build myself one when the time is right... ;):good:

Is this going to be one of those situations when the 'test' just runs into permanent wrist time? ;)

I'm still loving that watch, and I do need a Base Luminor in my collection, I guess I'll just have to build myself one when the time is right... ;):good:

Hmmmmm.... That very well could be :) The coronets and the shield haven't had much attention as of late; I must admit that the base is a nice change from the status quo!

The PAM in it's current state is only a temporary solution. The case will be changed to a Jimmy case once some issues are ironed out. The PVD shell will be converted to something else at that point. So, this one will be going from a 009 to 002. The real charm of the watch (for me) is the FGD Pre-A dial. I've always wanted a nice Pre-V or Pre-A PAM; the lack of accurate dials out there kept me from ever indulging. Now that the dial exists, I can build the Panerai of my desire...

IMG_5229.jpg

IMG_5514.jpg

:)

For me the last 2 weeks I've been wearing my Quartz IWC (I love this watch even though it's not perfectly accurate). I wanted to take something on my Honeymoon that would keep accurate time and I didn't have to worry about, this watch was perfect.

Yes, my wife knows what a 'watch nerd' I am, but she married me anyway (go figure). I won't tell you how many pictures of my watch I took while on my honeymoon.

iwcatchichenitza.jpg

evobook4.jpg

Bling-a-licious! I saw a fully iced (bracelet, bezel, EVERYTHING) BCE (I think) for sale on Craigslist in Vancouver...crazy.

Welcome, you did well on your 1st post. That is a handsome watch. :good:

Yup...the Sea Dweller looks good...and Freddy the Rolex-master should know!!